An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
    Is that where Barbie lives, with her unicorn friends?
    Yes, in the pink gated community with all the glitter and rainbows.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Actually they are cows with horns glued on, powdered pink. Not real unicorns.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Mine is actually a red bull, sugar free. Mooooovin' on up...
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
          Actually they are cows with horns glued on, powdered pink. Not real unicorns.
          Must you ALWAYS destroy my fantasies, Father Stud Monkey?!

Sarah
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

"Father Stud Monkey" is an actual evolutionary leap, this implies a certain ticklish organ has actually escaped the hand's grip!
            There's always a first time for everything!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This explains why my under wear isn't fitting just right, my ticklish organ has taken off on it's own adventure 225 miles away with out me knowing it. Watch out for snakes! Don't sit down anywhere. Or if it is "Father" it is already too late?

It's out of my hands now.

The turd tree will be modified, mutated somehow.

Ask Mister Tickish Organ how he intends to support you. Get an insurance policy on him in case he is smashed by a 1500 pound unicorn cow stepping on him.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Ask Mister Tickish Organ how he intends to support you. Get an insurance policy on him in case he is smashed by a 1500 pound unicorn cow stepping on him.
                My, Father, you are sounding a bit, what shall I say, grumpy?

A snake, huh? Quite impressive! However, you did just tell us it has ticks. Not so pleasant. Is that why you're grumpy?

And I do think that haunted turd tree already has some serious issues with all of the inbreeding going on. I'm not sure how a mutation will affect it.

But I do suppose that you should go try to catch your organ (I mean snake) before it gets too far away. We wouldn't want it to get squashed, especially if it has no insurance.

Good luck with that!
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yes, beware the 1500 pound pink-powdered cow unicorn with glittering cow pies.

She devours skinny little snakes! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
                  Sarah Meier

Comment

A snakes life is HARD

A snake ain't got no medical insurances
                    A snake ain't got no dental plans
                    A snake ain't got no social securities
                    A snake ain't got no 401Ks
                    A snake ain't got no tripple A's

A snakes Life is HARD

(and apparenly doesn't understand the use of double negatives in grammar)

*adaptation of "A pimps life is hard" rant from the discovery channel
                    sigpic

Comment

A snakes life is HARD

A snakes Life is HARD

Then snakes should doubly beware those special cow unicorns!
                      Sarah Meier

Comment

A snakes life is HARD

A snakes Life is HARD

Sounds like a Weird Al Yankovich song...???
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And if that snake doesn't make at least 5 million dollars a year, he's not middle class (J. McCain)
                          I'm so disgusted! Every year I work so hard, work long hours and only make 4.999 Million dollars each year!
                          I am trying So Hard just to be middle class and measure up, not be an abject failure.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have been working hard to become an "obtuse" failure, creating my own class in a parallel plane. Yet, still capable of reaching into the other dimension looking for change that fell out of pockets in washers and driers at the laundromat.

*1 a : not pointed or acute : BLUNT </I></I>b (1) of an angle : exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees</I> </I>(2) : having an obtuse angle <an obtuse triangle</I>> -- see TRIANGLE </I>illustration</I> </I>c of a leaf : rounded at the free end</I> </I>
                            2 a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE , STUPID </I></I>b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression</I>

sigpic

Comment

Yet, still capable of reaching into the other dimension looking for change that fell out of pockets in washers and driers at the laundromat.
                              Will you look for my missing sock while you're at it?
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I have been working hard to become an "obtuse" failure, creating my own class in a parallel plane.
                                You've at least got the "obtuse" part down pat.

Sarah
                                Sarah Meier

Comment

Working...
                                X