Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'm just happy to see you.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Even though I'm a 1500 pound pink-powdered uni-cow with glittering
      cow pies?

Be still, my heart!!
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Why does this make me want donuts? Pie, Powder? 1500 pounds? Lots of donuts! And something to wash them down....Moooooooo.

Glad to see you!
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Somehow it just makes me want to run for my life!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We should meet, y'all.
            Sarah Meier

Comment

We could meet at a doughnut shop. :P
              Sarah Meier

Comment

Yes, except Greg has to avoid cops. Totally kidding!!!
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Gregg could wear his "Donut Hole Inspector "costume. (Or was that just a general, all-purpose hole-inspector costume? )
                  I fergit?
                  I hate it when he marks the columns on his clipboard under the headings of "Seepage" and "Fungus".
                  If you have the attitude that rubber gloves CAN be reversable, you will be saving money on this costume!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                    Gregg could wear his "Donut Hole Inspector "costume. (Or was that just a general, all-purpose hole-inspector costume? )
                    I fergit?
                    I hate it when he marks the columns on his clipboard under the headings of "Seepage" and "Fungus".
                    If you have the attitude that rubber gloves CAN be reversable, you will be saving money on this costume!

Sorry, Jim, but he's not going to be inspecting any of my holes.

I don't care what costume he's wearing,

I don't care which way the rubber gloves are on, and

I don't care whether I'm dead or alive.

It's just not happening. LOL
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Referring to me As possibly being a general hole inspector sure is flattering, thankyou but, I must amend that I am only a Private hole inspector.

I do have some groovy rubber gloves for acid. The outside is textured and the inside is very smooth. It's a difficult decision. Stick or slip?

Stick Slip
                      Stick Slip
                      stick slip
                      Stick Slip

Everybodies doin' a brand new dance now
                      <chorus>
                      Come on baby do the locamotion
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                        Referring to me As possibly being a general hole inspector sure is flattering, thankyou but, I must amend that I am only a Private hole inspector.

I do have some groovy rubber gloves for acid. The outside is textured and the inside is very smooth. It's a difficult decision. Stick or slip?

Stick Slip
                        Stick Slip
                        stick slip
                        Stick Slip

Everybodies doin' a brand new dance now
                        <chorus>
                        Come on baby do the locamotion
                        Another song I'll never listen to in quite the same way...

And didn't you mean:

Dip Sh*t
                        Dip Sh*t
                        Dip Sh*t
                        Dip Sh*t

Oh, no. I'm sorry. That's me, thinking of you. Kidding, Greg! It's all in good fun!
                        Last edited by FearSeeker; 08-22-2008, 08:45 PM.
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• That's a little hard to dance to....That's more like an every day chant. Or something chanted by a group egging on an amature stunt that is sure to end in Epic Fail. Ending up on Whacked out Sports Tv show.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Now that I've added the quote to my post above, it all makes sense, right?

Oh, yeah! Right!

I had a professor in college (yes, I actually attended) that used to regularly write on the board before his "meaningful" thoughts and lectures:

AAFCPS

After sitting through many classes of this, we finally asked him what that meant, and he told us:

As Any Fool Can Plainly See

It suddenly got much brighter in the room when all the light bulbs went on above everyone's heads - NOT!!! We just felt more foolish than ever. LOL
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• So it take a professional fool to read it with out the quote in there? I could read it the first time. Really! I'm a pro!

I'm somebody!
                              I'm somebody!

But, don't quote me on that.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                                So it take a professional fool to read it with out the quote in there? I could read it the first time. Really! I'm a pro!

I'm somebody!
                                I'm somebody!

But, don't quote me on that.
                                Oops! I just realized you said NOT to quote you on that. Sorry!!!
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X