No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did watch it and it did have a theme similar to Soylent Green.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Turds Are People! Run for your lives!
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Damn you, Greg! :roll:
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Are there any websites with pictures that will let me know how to make a haunted turd tree? lemme know, post it here.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Extreme danger exists when trying to make the "Turd Tree".
            Slip from the ladder and a wooden limb might go exploring you internally!
            Then it would be a "Skeleton Tree!", well, at least with one skeleton.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

A friend of mine lives in a Ken and Barbie pink gated community and we were wondering what kind of glitter and rainbow color to use on a turd tree for the off season.

I'll be checking Utoob for safety videos, I don't want to get reamed!
              sigpic

Comment

Haunted Turd Tree

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                Are there any websites with pictures that will let me know how to make a haunted turd tree? lemme know, post it here.
                Is this what you had in mind?

http://hauntedturdtree.tribalpages.c...rand=598443593

It's all I could find on such short notice.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

That's exactly why I don't have any kids. It could be bad. I'm saving the planet.
                  sigpic

Comment

What?! Greg's not...

gay?

Yo, what it is?
                    Sarah Meier

Comment

Someone contacted me and thought that because my signature said "another fabulous post" that this is some kind of gay code word? That I have no idea about so I thought I better add a disclaimer.

But, since you said "what it is" another clue has been noted. Sorry, not gay.
                      Last edited by Greg Chrise; 08-18-2008, 05:08 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Clue??? Ummm . . . <scratching head>
                        Sarah Meier

Comment

<scratching head> <great quantities of insects come out from some lifted skin>

Detail: Each bug has a little afro, common to a 70's sit com.
                          sigpic

Comment

<scratching head> <great quantities of insects come out from some lifted skin>

Detail: Each bug has a little afro, common to a 70's sit com.
                            But they're movin' on up to the east side?
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by FearSeeker View Post
                              But they're movin' on up to the east side?
                              Is that where Barbie lives, with her unicorn friends?
                              Sarah Meier

Comment

That's exactly why I don't have any kids. It could be bad. I'm saving the planet.
                                According to the haunted turd tree link a few posts above, you have lots and lots of kids. Just click on any of the turds near the top of the tree, and then click on "descendents" to see all the little turds you have created.
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X