X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badass
    replied
    i totally missed the reviews yesterday....thank you very much

soo on Friday night i operated the machine gun to give away sum haunted hoochie love...
    and shot a fan in the eye with a coolly cup...it irritated her eye...and seriously scared me at first that someone may had sabotaged the 50 cal...
    her husband was ready to go...and she said hell no...we r at the HOOCHIE...I love u guys...

Nic Miele....best haunt ever..pure amazing experience..10 out of 10...is the best review i have ever seen on here.,...thank you very much sir...and thanks for coming out

Darkblood......sorry bout the blood..very glad your such a big fan...hit me up and i will send u a hoodie...u rawk sir...and thanks alot

what did everyone think about the burning car the mutant thew on u ?? it is an engineering marvel i think.....hope it scared some of u

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    we love u all

huge thank you to all who attended the MHC 10th anniversary celebration with us friday night...it was truly epic...
    never has sooo many opportunities been presented to me in one evening....
    we currently have 3 production companies interested in reality shows...
    and despite we are under contract...looks like someone big may buy out our current contract
    and while the shooting has begun for the Harvest Season movie franchise here..
    we now have multiple movie and music producers interested in saving their productions money by shooting scenes here...
    very exciting times for us
    all i want is to sell a million hats...while i continue to do what i love the most..

scare the Hell outta America

thank u all soo very much

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• Darkblood
    replied
    Wow...what an experience Friday Night!
    This was my 2nd time through the Hoochie...last time was MHC 3 years ago.
    I have to say it was intense then...but this time seemed amped up even more.
    The actors were way more aggressive and the touches were not taps like last time...full on grabs and I even got my ass smacked in one of the outside scenes heading back inside and the guy yelled "DAMN, I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!"
    One of the most shocking things was getting sprayed with RED BLOOD from the guy in the chair...all over the white sleeve of my shirt. It got all over a friends face and hands. I expected it to be water for effect, and when we stepped into the next lighted portion...it was RED...crazy.
    Love the Hooch!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nic Miele
    replied
    wow. amazed. shocked

Im not normally the one to talk about other haunts but just wow. The Haunted Hoochie was by far the BEST haunted attraction I have ever seen. From the moment you get yanked in to the moment you get out it is nothing but a pure amazing experience!
    Thank you guys for putting on such a great show. (:
    10/10

Nic Miele

General Manager
    The Massacre Haunted House

Leave a comment:

• casketvamp2
    replied
    Originally posted by badass View Post
    DA...there is no shortage of the influence we have had on this industry..
    does anybody know if there was any big animation companies before scarefactory ?
    I remember back when Dave Faulkman was contracted to operate a haunt for clear channel here in Columbus in maybe 94 or 5
    He came thru and was blown away...and he was da biggest man in the concert scene i know...
    ...i was honored he even knew my name...
    he sold promowest to Jules Belkin and he rolled all his profits into scarefactory and started selling to haunts the next year or so...
    we have been friends ever since
    at least to my knowledge the stuff we were doing back then hadn't been done before
    Jules Belkin of Belkin Productions in Cleveland, OH.. His company was the 2nd largest concert promoter in the country before the evil Clear Channel bought everyone out

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    soo the haunt doors open at 9:30 tonight and the line outside the haunt already has a hundred people in it..

even in the summer and ticket prices of 50 bucks..the Hoochie heads never cease to amaze me...

tonight is gonna be epic

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    this is the fourth time we have opened our doors for the haunt industry
    no excuses Larry...
    can u go to hell for just watching ??

in the meantime we r just sitting round waiting for all of the rest of you to show up friday night

and immediately afterwards ..... blood wrestling on the main stage ....ahh good times

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    Larry

Larry,

please take a break from trying to take over the world...
    and come see what we do at the Hoochie.... Could be your last chance.. I will pay for your airline tickets a rental car and room for the weekend...
    Sir .. Life is too short ... Fill that bucket list now... And see the worlds most extreme haunt ....
    you can't beat this offer and I promise ...u will be impressed with what we deliver

Leave a comment:

• Spikerip
    replied
    MHC welcomes Haunted Hoochie fans on Friday, June 7

The frenzy is almost here; we've sold 11 buses on the Friday Night haunt tour. Only 50 bus tickets are remaining ($59). Buses start departing the Hyatt at 8:15 and stop an open house tour at Unit 70 Studios before ending up at the Hoochie around 9:30. You've got to see this fantastic haunt; one of the best in the country!!!
    Get your bus tickets at www.MidwestShow.com while they last. There will be tickets available for $50 at the Hoochie.

Kelly Collins
    The Midwest Haunters Convention
    www.midwest.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I want to see this haunted house... its on my must see list. Larry

Leave a comment:

• FrightProps
    replied
    Open for MHC?

Will you be open during MHC? If so when and how do I get tix cuz I wanna go!!!

Doug.

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    heres a big HELL YEAH to the midwest haunters convention...
    celebrating their 10 year anniversary
    seems like yesterday when we did our first behind the scenes tour..

cant wait to hang out with all our friends again

dont miss the darkest show on earth friday night at the Hoochie..see u all soon

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    troop leader

Happy Holiday weekend to all..
    hope your out enjoying it instead of being here

but you are here soo

as you know the Hooch isnt into aliens or static props or masks that cover up your gorgeously hideous face...
    we do graphic horror involving your neighbor, teacher or the guy bagging your groceries....
    you know ...real life is scarier then anything...

soo this year we are bringing back the scariest thing we have ever done..
    the Boy scout Troop Leader

picture the scene..
    your at the Hooch and the lights goo black..
    you hear a zipper unzipping...
    followed by ok kids lets rub our sticks together....haha omg i crack myself up sometimes

see u all soon at midwest

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    Congrats on the Award Tim! I will keep my word and Granny will be there, this is awesome news, Let me know if there is anything I Can do to help

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    ok...here it is...
    some haunted houses build sets
    try to make em look real etc...
    we build real..

and holly wood has noticed...

and instead of us going to hollywood...
    hollywood is coming to the hooch...thats right..
    this year we will be shooting a movie here at Dead Acres...
    the location manager of the film has secured our haunt for most of the summer...licking county and columbus ohio are both pitching in
    the project is being called harvest season at Dead Acres....not sure if that will be the name of the movie ....maybe..
    it is based on a story about a haunted house that wants to be the best haunt in the world...
    and soo instead of actors...they kidnap patrons..n torcher them live on stage ...
    no wonder they picked our location right...

i dont really know too much more yet...but they r paying us to have the haunt up and in running condition in march...
    which is a huge project....as u all know...the hooch isnt your everyday kinda haunt...

but heres a spin off of the movie...

we will be opening for midwest haunters convention for the friday night bus tour...
    sooo i suggest if u have ever wondered what the Hell is really going on out here...
    u get here n check it out for yourself....

this may be your last chance...

thanks i look forward to seeing u all very soon....at all of our favorite convention the Midwest Haunters

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X