• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badass
    replied
    what an amazing year....
    hope everyone else has been packing em in like the Hooch

hard to believe its already almost over...
    let us all enjoy the next 2 weeks to the fullest..hell yeah

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    kick ass art Rob...thanks for sharing.....up my sleeve huh..

so i bet u meant this one...it would be great carved into a pumpkin..
    dead acres was just a way to get away from the stereo type cast on us by this industry..
    once we made the first top list we dropped it....but the local kids love it because of its underground appeal
    our fans just go with the flow...and man do we have hardcore fans...

heres another fan with dead acres....dont know if i mentioned this...a hooch tat or brand gets u life time entry into the Hooch so it has been catching on round here...thanks again Rob

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• RobfromErie
    replied
    This is my first tattoo. I wanted something scary as shit, and hoped you would have something 'up your sleeve' Tim. But I was getting ancy and didn't want to wait, lol.

But I still love the dead acres logo, might get a small one of those somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    and here is Eric from our first room on bottom....who shoots himself...he is a true Columbus Ohio celebrity ...he cant go into a bar without having fans buy him his drinks..

and Nate from our last room on top...Nate is one of our biggest idea guys here at the Hooch...he just had a pancreatic attack which put him on life support for 8 weeks....soo glad to have him back....

crappy pic but the only one i could find for u....it only shows half of the front of our haunt in the pic but its all on the tat...so pretty sweet..

i will look for the one of our logo..

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    Rob..

here is hack..he was one of the first of his kind ..he is the monster that hid on the ground..behind the bushes in the original Hooch in the woods...
    only to stand up to over 30 feet talk...he was amazing..and although he has retired....the public can still check him out in our ticket barn...i am sure i posted pics of him on this thread

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    its raining...its cold...it must be sat night at the Hoochie

we r gonna raise sum hell....cant wait to see u all tonight

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    working together is what its all about..

earlier this season we had some bible thumpers organize against us...
    so i posted on fb..asking the public if the Hooch affects them in a positive or negative way...
    if anyone has time during this busy time of year..check it out...it a great read..over 500 people responded from all over america
    u never know how many lives u touch

all the news channels wanted to pick up the story..we linked them the thread...damn it..they never ran with it after that..
    guess i shoulda just said hail satan..then it woulda made the news..hehe

what a great season....this year we decided we were soo big we didnt have to advertise..and we were right......thank GOD...hell yeah....only one place to get your Hoochie fix

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• Gore Galore
    replied
    I am honored.
    And that is just creepy as hell.
    I am also sure it will filter in my head and inspire something in me.

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    what an amazing Thursday we just got done...its 1 am
    this year is just insane..

Larry i shoot a nikon d 90...love it....good luck....its alot of fun..
    and my inspiration was Erics haunted overload pics... soon as i saw them i thought i can do that

think i saw tater tonight.....thanks for coming out

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Nice Photo. Hey I'm going to the Darkness tonight to take some photos I'll upload later. See if I can come close to matching yours... your photos are always so bad ass. I just bought a new camera that takes pictures in low light without a tripod.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    heres a shout out to Kevin at gore galore...this guy and a few more were inspired by u...
    figured i would give credit where credit is due..thank u for thinking outside the box..and coming up with original ideas..
    you and men like u are inspirational to this industry..

rob from erie...i will post tattoo pics this weekend...i have been consumed with projects

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• RobfromErie
    replied
    (tattoos) .

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    i hear the numbers are up everywhere in America..so good to hear..
    i know our lines have been packed..
    help the Haunted Hoochie support breast cancer research this year
    and sport the hottest haunted house gear at the same time by buying our new hot pink gear...hell yeah

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    another action pic from the hooch...
    what a great year this has been so far...
    i hear we have some of the darkness crew is coming tonight..hell yeah..told em their tickets were on me...
    road trip...
    love taking action pics

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    its definitely Hooch weather..rained most of sat night..with a down pour for a few..
    but didnt effect the crowd at all....so cant complain..but wow on sunday it poured all day...
    and it got colder too...soo hopefully the cold holds on...alot easier on our actors...

we welded on 3 different effects and had to fix an illusion twice..and satan couldnt blow fire due to a short ..
    soo i forgot all about tattoo pics..but will be sure to get some this weekend...unless i am in st louis...no reply yet on that..

i love taking pics..just another form of art...and it just gets easier as you go along...
    the first few years i took em all with a fisheye..
    but this year i put that crutch down...mostly anyways...but great for crowd pics..
    when shooting fear the best advice is catch em as soon as they escape a scary scene...something about their expressions as they run...

heres one of my favorite from over the weekend

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X