X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tater
    replied
    Tim

I think the masses have spoken and they wanna see you at MHC...Tell you what...If you open up, Granny will be there with bells on bitching at anyone that is stupid enough to come inside. Any other actors wanna help.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Spooktakular
    replied
    Please, please, please tell us that you ARE opening for Midwest Haunters this year! Oh please, of please!

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    Congratulations on an awesome season! I can't believe all that sabotage against you. Just goes to show that a kick ass production will win every time! Like you, I love talking to people from other states that drive or even fly in for our show. You have built up an insane hardcore following over the years! Looking forward to your big news, keep us posted.

Eric

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    2012 is in the books and was the most amazing year ever...
    i feel bad to boast when soo many haunts are talking about hurting...

honestly with the horror craze thats underway in america im not sure why that is...
    we were prepared with the greatest show we have ever produced...
    and the hoochie heads responded in droves
    and we were under siege too...
    we had another haunt sending our web traffic to their site..
    haunts using our pictures to promote their haunts..
    internet sabotage that removed our sites from all the search engines....
    and a haunt that sent letters to all the officials..trying to close us down...yopp some dirty tricks.....
    u know who u are...and we know who you are...haha....wtf ...cheaters never win

but there will always be haters and thieves....boo
    it just keeps us on top of our game..

we are currently working on the biggest news we have ever released...
    but i cant open it up yet till all the details r worked out...its gonna be great...
    great for us and this industry i love soo much...

Happy Holidays
    get some rest cause it will be October before u know it....
    with love...the Hoochie

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• RobfromErie
    replied
    Originally posted by badass View Post
    a big big announcement coming soon...
    but til then...
    have a great weekend
    and a Happy Halloween from all of us at the Hoochie

lets hear it

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    the last night is just beginning here at the Hooch..bitter sweet as always...
    i know u all know how i feel...
    been an absolutely amazing season...
    thank u to everyone who came out
    i truly appreciate it..

one thing is for sure
    kick ass haunts...make people wanna see more kick ass haunts...
    we have had soo many fans from all over the U.S.
    and i get to talk to thousands over the month...
    and what makes them wanna travel and see more haunts is going to great haunts...
    soo a big thank u to everyone who operates kick ass haunts...u drive the haunted economy

if u wanna see some great reaction pics...
    check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunt...13282695370541

heres some fans from michigan
    if u look u can see the corner of an Erebus shirt...haha
    thanks again

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    i love waking up in the evening and hearing screams of fans already in the parking lot...
    and its just 5 30 ...its gonna be another great weekend..and the rain moved out...

see u tonight Nick...u know how we do....i cant believe Stitch hasn't been here yet...no excuse..
    hell never looked soo good

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• UnDeRTaKer313
    replied
    Hey Tim, its nick from fear experience. I'm bringing stitch from mushroomhead to the hoochie tonight round opening time, we both just got back from some big name haunts in Texas so I'm pumped to show him what you guys got! Btw he came out opening night and didn't get to go through so I dragged him back for another shot!

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    a big big announcement coming soon...
    but til then...
    have a great weekend
    and a Happy Halloween from all of us at the Hoochie

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    never ceases to amaze me how many come out in the pouring rain...
    this is the hooch at 1 am last night in the rain......it had rained since 8 pm n is still raining...
    .personally talked to people from california, new york and lousiania ...
    all certified hoochie heads...amazing fans

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    wall street journal called me about an article they were doing on how haunts around america r stepping it up a notch...
    trying to be more like the haunted hoochie...
    i thought sweet...btw.....wtf....
    doesnt surprise me a bit anymore...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...439933930.html

Leave a comment:

• VSneader2
    replied
    The state highway def. backs up I think we sat there in traffic for a good 15 mins. It was about a mile back up. I know the time it took to buy our VIP tickets (about 10 mins) the parking lot where we parked was already half full and we were in the very front of it. Car after car pulled in none stop, I am surprised you didn't run out of parking. Thats a problem that any haunt would love to have, if they had the size lots you have.

No problem about not getting to see behind the scenes. You guys were swamped I completely understand. I think a lot had to do with the nice weather.

Just one suggestion, with the amount of rain you guys normally get in October. You might want to fill in the area in the VIP line that was a giant puddle Saturday night. It might allow for the VIP line to have a small Que area instead of being a straight line way out into the parking lot and across the path of traffic on the nights where it gets that long. You guys did do a good job with security at the traffic crossing though so Kudos for that.

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    well now that is one hell of a review....always love to hear the Hooch blows away one of the highest rated haunts in america today....
    thank u very much
    u r most correct sir.....we definitely deliver

and it was absolutely one hell of a crowd too...
    i have never seen a VIP line a half mile long either...we didnt close til 4 am...and after they closed the gates...more cars wanted to pull in...
    sorry i couldn't hang out longer...i wanted to show u the bar upstairs..and some other goodies...
    maybe come on a thursday next time...

if anyone wants to see the largest lines in this biz...come out this sat....u cant fit it into a picture..
    just dont try to get here around nine...cause the state highway turns into a tailgate party...
    people now talk about how long the wait is....just to pull into our parking lot....

everyone want to raise hell at the hooch

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• VSneader2
    replied
    We had a blast Saturday night. Thanks for taking a minute or two to say hi. You guys were swamped, thats for sure. I have never seen a VIP line that long Let along the GA line. There must have been every bit of 5-6000 people there when we talked to you. Love all the updates, you guys out do yourself every year. Like I said Saturday night, I had just gone to the 13th Gate down in Lousiana on Thursday night and your haunt blows them out of the water. Thanks for such a great time. We will be back next year for round 4.

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    most welcome ...heres another great reaction to a gore galore
    see u saturday vsneader2
    bring on that hoochie rain we all love so much...makes for a hell of a good time..
    and keeps the sweat down...

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X