Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badass
    replied
    well then Larry its on..when is good for u...?? .i am tied up til sunday..u open all week..??
    and i may have a camera crew tagging along if your ok with being on camera and talking ??
    all reality tv isnt fake..

but remember Larry..my offer from 5 years ago still stands...i will give u our deluxe package...includes your plane tickets a hotel room and a rental car .....to come see the Hooch...u cant beat that offer....:twisted::twisted::twisted:

had some haunt owners asking about designs for haunted hoochie tattoos....soo i will take some hooch tattoo pics tonight ...we have many styles..
    but branding is our newest way to identify a true family member...

this was filmed last night..
    now remember...
    your not a hardcore hoochie head unless u live hardcore...
    this video isn't for the kiddies...

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    When are you coming? LOL I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to show up. Larry

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    Larry i will shoot your haunt anytime brother....but please understand that being positive doesn't include censorship of media

even when its your own media..its what is wrong with America ...way more then half of the people that read these forums r afraid to voice their opinions here...im sure thats not what u really want...

just like haunters that are afraid to stand up for our rights as Americans...its not a good thing on here or anywhere...delete away but you are only hurting yourself and this industry..i love u brother..

we are one in the same...one industry..one nation...one world...one...

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I need to borrow your photographer because they are amazing. Larry

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    its soo much fun being me....life is good

its raining outside and not even 4 o'clock and fans have set up tents and grills and r cooking out in the parking lot

and my daughter is playing land of the free and home of the brave on the keyboards....its a great time to be alive ...i am heading out to talk

hope everyone enjoys life as much as me

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    soo wow ...no joke..the numbers are in

Haunted Hoochie just had the biggest opening weekend in our history...and i could not be prouder....for 20 years we slammed the advertisement..right around a hundred grand a year..

but no more....with the electronic age..u can build a kick ass haunt..and reach the masses without doing a thing but putting it out there....for free..information spreads around faster then the speed of light..

soo for the first time in our history our content doesnt have to be filtered thru media outlets....u dont have to pay for radio..who listens ? or tv ? who watches ? u just have to build a kick ass haunt..

and the masses who see your pictures or experience your haunt and love it will spread the word like a virus .....what amazing times we live in...its a paradigm ......thanks for all the support..we love you guys

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    soo last night the entire night sky over the Hoochie lit up like daytime

anyone that was outside had to see this...absolutely amazing..

and one just like this was just captured on a Canadian cops dash cam just last week...

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    Hell Yeah...thank u tater..and toothpaste.....we built a new home over the winter then jumped right into building newness for everyone's favorite convention of the year... MHC !!!

then i went on vacation all summer while my team built what was pouring outta their brains....

my favorite is the Tooth fairy...Toby and Matt out did themselves....and we converted our entire haunt to LED's this year....i couldn't be more anti mercury bulbs...175 countries cant come together on anything but

they can agree that Mercury needs to be spread in every home...no thanks

see u all soon...

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• Toothpaste
    replied
    Oh man, I'm totally going this year!

I pass by the site once a week, it calls to me. Besides my g/f, it's the only reason to tolerate Reynoldsburg!

(No offense to anyone living in Reynoldsburg, or the 'burbs! I'm a city kid.)

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    NICE JOB TIM!

Went through tonight, Awesome changes since June's Midwest Tour!! Place was packed, Rocking, actors were on point scaring the crap outta people. Even if you saw it in June you have to see the new changes they made...amazing work and good job once again buddy

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    i think that if u follow your passion in life it doesn't matter if people like what u do or not....

all the best have haters...but haters do not matter

because when you are doing what u love to do......you are ready to defend it

and when you do that...when you are following your dreams.....it shows....

and the crowds will follow too....

i think there is a market for Disney style haunts but i would not want to operate one....

i grew up in this business ...making skits for my grandfathers haunts in seventh grade....

realistic horror is my thing...dirty grungy in your face sexy bloody horror.....

its my art..my statement about life... living in a box because it might cost u a fan or a dollar or two....would suk balls...

and wouldn't be fun for me or my fans...

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    we are soo lucky to be doing this thing we love

and people pay us just to see it...hope everyone makes it out this year..

many big changes on the haunted hoochie horizon..so u wanna be able to say..

i remember back before all that happened...

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• badass
    replied
    big t ..thank u sir....go get those cars..save them now before they are gone....i am currently lookin for a 30s panel truck ton and a half ....

soo please if anyone knows of one..let me know...

Vred....best haunt you have been too is what i love to hear..thank u for joining in on this thread and saying so...

thank u all for your support...the facts cannot be hidden

the Hoochie Rawks...and so do our fans

[CODE][/CODE]

Leave a comment:

• vred
    replied
    Haunted Hoochie

Went to the Mid West Hauters Convention and went through the Hoochie. One of the best haunts I've been to!

Leave a comment:

• BigT
    replied
    You have fulfilled my dream scene!

I love this pic. There is an old farm house not far from here that has a field full of old cars, rusting away. Most of the cars are from the 40s and 50s, and everytime I drive by there, I see a scene just like yours with these old cars piled around, light emanating from within. One day ..... one day!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X