No announcement yet.

Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'll never beat Missing Persons, that was a good one lol!

Still digging deep.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• After seeing Napoleon Dynamite [even though it's not the same track] I think of the prom scene everytime I hear this song, an eighties prom classic! I can picture all those damn tacky powder blue tuxes and girls with lace and crap on their wrists slow zombie dancing.

Another great one!

Comment

• Omg

Everyone check this out! this is a remix for the 1980's Movie/Song 9 to 5 this has to be one of the coolest remixes I ever heard now of. Now if all country was to sound like this!!! Eric you have to listen to it all it's really cool!!! Shane and it's I give it a 9 instead of a 5! Shane this time!!

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Seems like this one has to already be up here but... just in case.

Comment

• Good ones although Shane posted Tarzan Boy before.

Crazy remix of 9 to 5 Shane!

Do you remember this one? It features Getty Lee of Rush, 1980.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Eric

Man I so had forgot that one! Shane and it's I got to get to digging! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

• Guys

OMG who can forget this one! I remember being at the skating rink and no one would be skating!! Let this song come on and you better not be standing at the entry to the skate floor because they would run over your azz!! Shane and it's too funny! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Shane you dug deep and came up with a real winner with this one, awesome! I can just see the skating rink now, lol! This will be in my head all day tomorrow. Now I'll have to try to find another gem from the 80's.
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• okay, haven't checked the archive and it doesn't beat funky town, but here it is>>>>

Comment

• Shane

deft move on the funky town, there's 80's and theres EIGHTIES

good one

Comment

• Guys?

Have we covered this one? Shane and it's if not here is a goooooooood one! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• This song seems like it's from the 70's but came out in 82.

"Southern Cross" is a song written by Rick Curtis, Michael Curtis (brothers), and Stephen Stills, and performed by Crosby, Stills and Nash. It was released in 1982 on the band's Daylight Again album. Stephen Stills sings lead vocals throughout, with Graham Nash joining the final verse.
                              The song, which peaked at #18, is about a man who sails the world following a failed love affair. (Stills had previously taken a long boat trip following his own divorce.)[1] During the voyage, the singer takes comfort in sailing ("We got eighty feet of the waterline. / Nicely making way."), in the beauty of the sea, and particularly in the Southern Cross, a constellation by which sailors in the Southern Hemisphere have traditionally navigated. (The four brightest stars in the Southern Cross, also called the Crux Constellation, form a cross.) But his final consolation is music ("I have my ship / And all her flags are a flyin' / She is all that I have left / And music is her name.").
                              Stephen Stills wrote the final version based on a Curtis brothers song called "Seven League Boots," adding new lyrics and a different chorus.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• This is a Great Day!!!

Ok everyone knows I am a huge Culture Club fan and I am open about it! Today they announced that they are reuniting for their 30 year anniversary tour 2012!!!Boy George starts his solo tour this year. I have not seen them in concert since 2002!!! I got the bus on stand by hell we may even get the job on the U.S. tour that would be cool!!!! Shane and it's HELL NO I AM NOT GAY! Shane

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X