• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's one talented sob!
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Released 1978 #1 R&B early 1979 - heavily sampled for beat and hook

Comment

• My last obscure favorite of the night, get Tom on here to hear this one. Look at this device on his throat, I think these were used by fighter pilots at some point. He's basically mic'ing his voice box for vibration and using a standard dynamic mic as well. Trio is the truth.

Comment

• Fun Times For Me

This song was written and recorded in 1975 and Michael rereleased it in 85 on his 10 year anniversary. In 1995 I was hired by DC comics to attend a Wal-Mart convention for the Waltons and their top employees and management. The had Cat woman arrive in a helicopter and they wanted a cat with her. They requested a leopard and I am like I have them but that want work ( leopards are hard to work with) anyway we used one of my cougars and it worked great.

I first heard this song then as Michael was there singing for them during a private concert. He came to my private room backstage and had his picture taken with my cat then we took the cat on his bus for more photos. This was when I fell in love with buses! I also meet George Foreman that day and 1 of his sons who's name was George too. He called the cougar a tiger LOL but also had his picture made with it! It's a beautiful song ENJOY! Shane and it's great memories! Shane this time

!
          sigpic

Comment

• I didn't meet him but, I was at a meeting at a Marriott resort in Ft. Lauderdale in 1999 and walking out of the hotel with some friends to go out to dinner, Foreman was standing just outside the main entrance waiting for a car in a pale yellow suit. I was probably a yard from him, he had his back to us and it was like looking at a wall painted yellow.

I go 6'2" 240 and he dwarfed me, you just can't tell about some people until you're up close. We didn't bother him but I looked right at him as we passed, looked healthy, like he was ready to get in the ring. He seems like a friendly guy I wish we'd have said hi.

Comment

• This was the first album I ever owned, I was five years old and had a turntable in my room - had access to my dads albums but this one was mine, got it at a Grants department store. I probably played that thing a thousand times, Brandy by looking glass was a standout then, and I can't remember the Dr. Hook cut but I remember playing it a lot.

I had several more Ronco and K-tell over the next several years.

Comment

• Shane, I always enjoy the stories you share. You've had some great experiences my friend!

Oh yeah, I'm enjoying the videos when I have a chance to view them too!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

• Kel

Thanks my friend. God has given me some great life memorie experiences. Shane and it's I been blessed! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Shane, I know you remember this one, lol!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Omg

Dude AWSOME find !!I had so forgot that song! Shane and man I got to find a good hard one now! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Twin

I like it! Shane and it's I really do! Shane this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                            I like it! Shane and it's I really do! Shane this time.
                            The 80's had it's share!

Comment

• Good one Twin but I beat you to it on post #298 lol! It looks as though the original video has been pulled now though.

I don't think this one has been posted yet.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Ohhhh nooo, I almost went back and checked, thought I may have even posted it. Okay Eric, you hit a homer with the Missing Persons, that may be the most obscure yet popular, Most- Eighties, track posted so far!!

Comment

Working...
                                X