Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric

Man can you believe this thread was started almost a year ago and is still going!!! Ok here is one that's been on my mind all day!!! Shane and its check it out! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

• Lol! This thread will be around forever Shane. There are still tons of 80's hits to go. Something for everyone in the 80's.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• I agree man

It was the best of times can't ever say the 80's were the worst of times! Shane and its more to come from me! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

• Happy Birthday Thread!

This thread is 1 year old today and still going! So here is Johnny Kemps #1 song from 1989 called Birthday Suit!!! Shane and its who remembers this song it was a awsome dance club song! Shane this time!

sigpic

Comment

• Such great, great music posted! The Living Years was fantastic!

DA

Comment

• remember these?

Comment

• Good ones! The trick now is to find ones that haven't been posted already. This one doesn't seem that old when you hear it but look at the cars in the video, lol!

Shane, can this thread go another year?

Happy 4th everybody!

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• music

I'm 25 and love the bands like Journey, Guns N Roses, AC DC, Metallica good music is good music and it doesn't matter when it was. Besides name two better songs than Welcome to the Jungle and Don't stop Believing.

Comment

• Brucejuice39, you have great taste in music. I'm seeing more and more people not old enough or even born in the 80's really liking the music from back then. I guess compared to most of the stuff afterwards you have to go back some years to hear such great music.

Allan

Comment

• Have you noticed

There has been many remakes of 80's song's! Shane and its they are never as good as the originals! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Oh Why Not!!!

Seen several old post and the good post never die! There is still thousands! out there. Here is one of the most entertaining ladies to day! I might add she never disappoints in concert what you see is what you get!Shane and it's I always Stand Back for Stevie! Shane this time!

sigpic

Comment

• Good one Shane. We are going to have to start digging deep to find ones that haven't been posted yet. I don't think this one has.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Great song by a great band, good post Eric!

DA

Comment

• Eric

Good one man! Naw I don't think it's to hard there is so many out there! Here is one from the Queen of Soul and I might add she is in my thoughts and prays as she battles cancer! Shane and it's I love ya Aretha! Shane this time!

!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I might add...

I love seeing people post music videos! It's clear you can tell what they like or what their taste is. I see it alot in Erics post as I am sure you can tell mine! Shane and it's keep them coming and dig deep! There out there! Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X