Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another one?

This thread has to be in the top 5 of most replys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejh-bHa4To&NR=1

Shane and its still dancing! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

• www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• You're slacking Shane. I had to post two in a row, lol. I'm sure you remember this one.

Double click this one.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Some classics....

could only find a live version...

Comment

• Your right Eric!

Damn I can never get the video to post like you guys! I feel so stupid! Anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ysoohV_zA

Seen these guys in concert a few times and damn do they change costumes during their show alot! Shane and its I love this thread! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

• Here u go...

Kansas,
              Boston,
              Aerosmith,
              ZZ Top,
              Santana,
              Foreigner

Comment

• A couple Baltimore based bans and hits... sorry if they were posted earlier.

Comment

• Good ones guys.

Hey Shane try this.

[YOU TUBE] [/YOU TUBE]

If the You Tube button does not work for you, cut and paste the code above or just type it in. Then cut and paste anything after the first = sign on the video you want to post in the middle of the two brackets.

Here is an example of how your last video should look to embed it in the thread. When you hit preview you can see if it worked before posting for real.

Instead of this,
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejh-bHa 4To&NR=1

It should look like this, [YOU TUBE]uejh-bHa 4To&NR=1[/YOU TUBE] ....Note I put a few spaces in there so it wouldn't work and just show the code. Take the spaces out between the YOU and TUBE and don't leave any spaces between the brackets.

If you can find the red You Tube button it will put this code in for you. If not, try to cut and paste the code from above or try typing it in. The red You Tube button on the right is your best bet. The video by Jester is the best.

Good luck, I know you can do it!

Here is yours and one from Hall and Oats. I can't believe they have not been posted yet. They had tons of hits in the 80's.

Eric

Double click this one, sometimes they disable the embedding function on You Tube.

Last edited by elowther; 03-06-2010, 12:17 PM.
                  www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Comment

• www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Sorry for the lame fan made video

Comment

• Eric, Guys

Yall still with me on this one? I heard this on the radio today and wow the memories that started poping in my head for me more like the summer of 85 lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f06QZCVUHg

Shane and its ohhhhhhh what good memories! Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Lol! Beat you to that one Shane, post #79. Awesome one though. I was wondering when you were going to bring this thread back.

How bout these from 1985 and 1981?

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Alright - it's back! Now I've gotta go through all the posts again to see what videos have been posted.

Comment

• Eric

Where were you in the 80's with your love of music and haunts man we sure could have been best friends! Yup I stand corrected you did in fact beat me to that one! Oh what did you think of the music at the party man? Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X