Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck

I have to option to back out with the other company there is still time,but the company I have hired has tons of lighting,will be bringing 4 13x16 screens so while the music is playing music videos will be playing too. I got several other goodies that I am getting them to do. If this guy has all of this equipment I will listen to his offer. I am looking for more than a DJ I want tons of goodies does he have what I mentioned? Can he bring the goods? Shane and its let me know! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

neil,
      forgot about the city museum!! that place is so much fun.
      sigpic

Comment

It is!!! I'm not sure who has more fun there, me or my kids. It is a blast!!!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

It's between..........

We will either be at the Renaissance Grand or the Americas Center. I was hoping for a place that would be cheaper because I realize you guys are Haunters and want so save as much as you can! The problem is none of the restaurants in St. Louis can hold anything over 200 and theres no room for DJ's, dance floors, stage for the costume contest!

I can also tell you guys you pay for everything and I mean every little thing! I can totally understand what vendors go through now. I do think at the end of the day its gonna be an AWSOME WAY TO KICK OFF THE SHOW. Its looking the cost of this party will run from low end $50.00 to high end $75.00 per person. Thats what its costing me! I AM NOT MAKING A DIME OFF THIS PARTY ITS FOR THE INDUSTRY! If there is any left over I will be giving it to the HHA. It might sound a little high till you realize what all will be involved in this party.

This party will be buffet style party there will be pulled pork bbq station, a meat station with turkey, brisket, ham there will be a station set up with assorted finger sandwiches and veggies, dips, there will be a shrimp station, there is a hot wings station and enough sweets that you will gain 5lbs just looking! You will be able to eat all night. We will have door prizes from 100 bucks to over 2000.00!!!!!!! So I want you to reaize you will leave full and with some major props to add to your haunt! Hey don't for get over $1500.00 in cash money for the costume contest!!! This will be a party where you can kick back, dance, net work with all your fellow haunters. Shane and let please. please give me your thoughts! Shane this time.
          Last edited by graystone; 07-08-2009, 07:24 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X