No announcement yet.

Update To The Biggest Party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when does it mean in order to have fun you have to drink? I always have fun and never drink! It can be done...

Allan

Comment

Allen

I feel you bro heck me and you can have a glass of cranberry juice! Now back to OUR party guys PLEASE KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING!

Look guys I don't want this to become a bitch fest. Were going to have food for everyone to eat. Were going to have booze for those who drink. Were going to have music and a dance floor for those who dance. Now what else do you want? Shane and its Chris my friend whats beer pong? Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Keepem Coming!

I am listening and open to any and all suggestions you may have. This is something that will take me months to put together but I am doing it for you guys! Something I think we need and man on man what a way to network! Shane and its I will make you guys proud! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a blast Shane. The Creative Visions party last year was great and like you said, what an awesome networking opportunity. I would love to see Larry DJ the event! That would really be something to see. It sounds like you will be putting your all into this party by starting this soon so it's bound to be a big hit. Good luck with the planning and I'll see you all there!

Eric
          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks Eric

The offer for Larry to join in is on the table! Shane and its can you handle it Larry? Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

How much is he going to charge? I'd get it in writing....lol
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Hey Guys

I am still looking for suggestions for a spot to hold the party of the year. Any more suggestions anyone? Shane and its I am still looking at options! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

hey shane,
                  im not exactly sure what you have in mind but i went to Morgan Street Brewery earlier this year down at Laclede's Landing which, according to googlemaps, is 0.3 miles from the america center, and it is a very fun place. it had several bars and patios and dance halls and they have banquet halls. heres the link to their site that takes you directly to their banquet halls info: http://www.morganstreetbrewery.com/b...department.htm
                  their website doesnt do them justice, in my opinion. but it is a very fun atmosphere.
                  just an idea. i dont go out and party very much off campus in st louis but this is one place i love after one visit.
                  -lauren
                  sigpic

Comment

Link didn't work from the last post. This one should: http://www.morganstreetbrewery.com/ then hit the banquet department link on the menu.
                    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Ok everyone!!!!

I have the official date. The TransWorld kick off party will be Wednesday evening March 24th 2010. Thanks to TransWorld you all will be hearing more on this event through them and on here through me. The location of the party has not been decided yet as I am still looking at locations.

Lets talk menue. I am looking at a menue of bbq pork and chicken good comfort food. Your thoughts on this menue is much needed. Again this is a party for us all and I want as much imput on this as I can get from you guys. Its turning into a huge undertaking but it will be worth it! Shane and its PLEASE KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING! Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's good to hear that we have a date set. And the menu sounds fine to me.

Keep up the good work Shane.
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Shane,
                          I'd love to see some form of vegetarian option on the menu
                          Katie Lane
                          Partner/VP
                          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Katie

I will see what I can do. If nothing else I will see that if you attend something in the forum of a vegetarian plate will be available for you. Shane and its tofu anyone? Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds great and thanks for doing this Shane, I know you must be working your phone to death to get this set up. Having it wedsday is a great way to kick off the trade show and get everyone into town too. I'm looking forward to this party and heading back to St. Louis.
                              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Pappy's!

Shane,
                                Pappy's Smokehouse in St. Louis is PHENOMENAL. They opened just over a year and a half ago and Travel Channel has already highlighted them as one of the top smokehouses in the nation. They are my recommendation for that kind of food. They are so good that I have eaten there for breakfast because that's how much I was craving it. lol And I'm not the only one this crazy about them - they sell out almost every day.
                                Here's their site: http://www.pappyssmokehouse.com/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X