No announcement yet.

Transworld Show 2010 ... Your opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

existing clients ??? you throwing a chop our way ben?? HAHA To be honest the best part of laying low for some shows is we are preparing for alot of new products hoping existing clients and new ones will enjoy them..

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post
      Burned out buildings EVERYWHERE? Vacant....graffitti....hmmmm were we in St louis or Detroit?
      I don't think the D is as bad as most of St.Louis. Parts of it certainly are downright scary but there is a lot of nice stuff there too. I think it is more appropriate when you are in Detroit to say " Am I in St. Louis or Detroit, LOL?" I thought East St. Louis was scarier than Detroit, LOL.

I am just kidding around. Detroit is pretty rough but I think they are improving slowly. They have had a lot of stuff come to the city lately, Superbowl, All-star baseball, Wrestlemania, and the final 4 this year.
      Jared Layman

Comment

St. Louis much like any city has its "stay away areas". I went to Washington DC several years ago and was told not to walk around the city alone, especially at night. My wife (g/f at the time) and I walked everywhere from site to site and back again and never had any proplems. Our hotel was not in the nicest of looking areas (just a few blocks from Ford Theater) even though it was a tourist area.

America's Center and Edward Jones Dome are on the outskirts of a questionable area.....head east to the river or south from there never west or north! Does heading in one of these other directions mean you may be robbed or killed not necassarily but when heading to a new city it pays to research.

As for the original topic I was new to Transworld and had a good time viewing all the stuff and if my budget were bigger I'd have had a great time buying all the cool stuff. I'm psyched to hear it may return next year.

Comment

Working...
        X