No announcement yet.

Darkness 2010 Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I think about it you can use any of your mask except the zombie. I dont want to see you with the dreaded walk, drooling, moaning, scratching your butt...............hell my cat can do that.

Comment

Good Evening and welcome to another edition of TUNDERDOME!! Two men enter, one man leaves!!!
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I want to see Larry dress as Dr Frightner in Haunt World part II. Doesnt he look alot like Howard Stern in that one? Or is it just me who thinks this? If you ask me thats pretty scary! LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Larry, can I ask a serious Question. I thought that your haunt was composed of two haunts. The Darkness and Creepyworld? Is the jungle the Darkness, or did I miss something?
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Creepy World is an entirely different haunt and location in Fenton Mo. Didnt mean to jump in just thought I would pass on info Dirk.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              You know I'm just kidding him!!! Tater is invited down to work in our haunt this October. I hope to see him here!

Larry
              I know. Just thought I'd add to the drama.
              Sarah Meier
              Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
              "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
              X