What Food Is St Louis Known For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don_OfThe_Dead View Post
    Also since some people are posting sightseeing items, there is always the cathedral basilica which is about 3 miles away from the american center. I plan on checking it out.
    If there's time - har har har - I'll go with you to check it out!
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Haunted Copy, I mentioned Masterpiece BBQ as well. They have excellent ribs but ya if I will go with you to Jakes and If you dont like them I will treat you to a micro-brew across the street at the Morgan Street Brewery. If you like them you can buy me a beer. And then if your not up for that you just might have to talk Larry into fixing you some bbq. Its a little know secret he makes the best bbq around. LOL!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
        Haunted Copy, I mentioned Masterpiece BBQ as well. They have excellent ribs but ya if I will go with you to Jakes and If you dont like them I will treat you to a micro-brew across the street at the Morgan Street Brewery. If you like them you can buy me a beer. And then if your not up for that you just might have to talk Larry into fixing you some bbq. Its a little know secret he makes the best bbq around. LOL!
        Damon

Whoops! I didn't see the Masterpiece suggestion. Is it closer to the Ren?

Hmm, let me think about your offer. I'm all skeptical of Jake's now, plus I don't drink/like beer, LOL.

As for Larry, I'll be surprised if he has time to eat, much less cook! Sounds like he really should plan on a summer BBQ party. (See, Larry? I'm lookin' out for ya!)
        Sarah Meier

Comment

Oh please why dont I just give you the key to the city! LOL! Just joking! No Masterpiece is not closer. What haunter doesnt like beer??? Well some might not! But okay drink of your choice how bout that. God knows Im gonna a need a few! Ha! Anyway Masterpiece is in Chesterfield, MO the phone number is 1-636-536-3833. Website is www.masterpiece-bbq.com Hope this helps gosh! LOL! Or go to www.stlbbq.com I found another location for Masterpiece in Union Station that would be closer than Chesterfield. The number is 314-621-5028. I suppose that this stlbbq.com is kept current??? Good luck!
          Damon
          Last edited by damon carson; 03-18-2009, 06:32 PM.
          Damon Carson

Comment

Hey Damon, I was told that Paul pointer now owns Jakes streaks. This is the same guy that owns the Lemp Mansion dinner theatre and Bed and breakfast. Thats what I heard. I could be wrong about my information. It should be a good time.
            Greg
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Hmm didnt know that? If that is the case then you can expect the food to be as good as it ever was. How long have they had it?
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

All right, Carson

You're in trouble!
                Sarah Meier

Comment

Ha! Ha!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

My gosh.

That's all I can say to this.

Talking about all this food.... I'm gonna be a big blob by the time i come home.

Pointers Pizza, Masterpiece BBQ, the great Italian places...etc.

Soounds like Im gonna be eating like a king all weekend long.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                      I just got salsa up my nose.

It burns.
                      How the hell did you manage to do that? LOL!
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Don_OfThe_Dead View Post
                        I, dear sir, could accomplish this. If anyone else is game let me know, I'll make the reservations if 2 people are in (we need a sub just in case)
                        Also we need people in the off chance we fail (which will not happen) so $50 of pizza doesn't go to waste.
                        Seriously though- If i know ahead of time I can demolish 6-7 pounds of pizza no problem-o. We need someone to keep time though to make sure I stay on pace.

Also since some people are posting sightseeing items, there is always the cathedral basilica which is about 3 miles away from the american center. I plan on checking it out.
                        You have just been recruited for the job!

What day are we gonna do this? Im game for any day.
                        Brad Bowen
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Hey Brad
                          I "PM" you, guess you didn't check mail.
                          Gary
                          Midnight Evil Productions
                          www.MidnightEvil.com
                          Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                          www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            You have just been recruited for the job!

What day are we gonna do this? Im game for any day.
                            Well we wont be arriving till after 4 thursday, and all my seminars last till 315. Reading this contest info now it seems I might not be able to participate. I shall call them later today and inquire about 4pm instead of 3pm(which is when it's suppose to begin) on friday. Considering they're open till 2am I doubt this will be an issue.

So Friday it is say 4is?- we got a sub in case of anything?
                            Join The Collective

Comment

Sorry Gary, I didnt see it in my mailbox.

Um... now I'm stuck.

Gary, are you all for this idea?

In case Don drops out because of timing issues, would you do this?

I'm driving up there, so we could take my truck.
                              Brad Bowen
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

If it's on Fri or Sat, I'm good to go
                                Gary
                                Midnight Evil Productions
                                www.MidnightEvil.com
                                Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                                www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Working...
                                X