No announcement yet.

Iwata Airbrushes - FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could go to the dollar store right now and buy 6 hair brushes and hook them up on a motor but, I already have too many bald spots to need that. I've always been a comb man. Somehow I was brain washed as a small child to always carry a comb at all times while once a day is enough.

50 years of wearing a spot on my leg for what? Those bastards!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Maybe a better way would be six air brushers, six colors, six chairs and the actors getting make up move when the music stops?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

One airbrush and some roller blades or a slip and slide.

Or all the actors in chairs in a circle and airbrush like in the Matrix.
        sigpic

Comment

We use a manifold to run air from a larger compressor to the workstations. Each of the makeup artists typically use one brush (air not hair, cuz that would be gross), flush between colors, yeah, you loose a bit of makeup, but it's pretty quick. Remember my initial post on this, clean, clean, clean, between colors is a good idea if you're switching makeup types.

Chris
          Chris Stafford
          1331 Entertainment Group
          Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
          13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
          13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

So where is a good placce to go to buy the Iwata airbrushes?

I checked their website, and they dont sell directly to the public.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I've bought a lot of my Iwatas from Dixie Art

They are decently priced and ship quickly.
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Looks good to me. Thanks!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                X