Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine Transworld Edition...AGAIN YOU PICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirates of Emerson, another exellent choice they have an amazing haunt!

Allan

Comment

Fright Kingdom!!!

FRIGHT KINGDOM gets my vote! What a place! I've had the pleasure of being a guided guest in an empty Fright Kingdom and also have gone through with my friends un-detected! The time I went through empty, Tim Dunn showed me all of the inner workings of his attractions and it was an amazing, well organized and beautifully kept park-like atmosphere! The second, I went un-announced (so as not to incur special treatment) and had an amazing experience then too! His actors are TOP NOTCH! and his attractions are imaginative and on a professional plain with the best in the business. My friends were scared and impressed all at the same time. I know I look at these things with a different eye than the general public but my friends don't and a few of them are pretty critical. They all felt that the experience was one of a higher caliber than they are used to in other Halloween events. It is for this reason I cast my vote for this amazing establishment of HORROR!!!

Yours,
      James Lurgio
      Nightmare Productions

Comment

Raycliff Manor.
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

I still would like to see House of Torment and I would like to see The Scare house.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X