Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your haunt making over $250,000 per year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    I think as Joe the Plumber pointed out, he doesn't make over $250,000 right now either but when he does he doesn't want his hard earned money and success taken away from him.

Every single haunted house owner wants to grow their business and reach a level where they can do haunting and haunting only, and that is the point. One day you keep growing, you keep making things happen, you will and you will make even more.

Lastly, as Joe the Plumber pointed out, who knows that Obama leaves the tax rate at $250,000.00 maybe he changes his mind and drops it to $150,000.00 or maybe even lower.

No business should be taxed more NO BUSINESS!

Bigger business creates more investment and more jobs, and when you take their money away you hamper their ability to do so! This is a fact!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• rwrussom
    replied
    Good luck, Im my observation sales and attendance figures are closely held or exagerated. It is too bad. It would be nice to understand how a startup build over time.

Leave a comment:

• ResistingFears
    started a poll Is your haunt making over $250,000 per year?

Is your haunt making over $250,000 per year?

Yes
    17.70%
    No
    82.30%
    We have been told that the upcoming Presidential election is a haunt issue because those haunts that are making over $250,000 will be taxed by Obama. I don't know whether this is true, but it makes me wonder how many haunts actually make that much every year. And in order to be taxed on that amount, that would have to be net income, which means that it would have to be income or profit after all costs and/or expenses are deducted.

So the question is, does your haunt have a net income (after all costs and expenses are deducted) of over $250,000? If so, I think you must be doing quite well and should let us all know how you made it to this point. Thanks for helping us share in the wealth!
    Last edited by ResistingFears; 10-17-2008, 03:14 PM.
Working...
X