• Show
Clear All

• Who's playing games now?

BarbieHaunt
    Friends Sold Separately
    (You Too Can Be Sold -
    Just Join Our Friends List!
    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by brad View Post
      I think I just lost brain cells by watching MMMBop!!!

I feel stupider after watching that.
      If you feel stupider after just watching that one video, try reading this entire thread.

Then you'll REALLY feel stupid ... lol

But if you're like me, you will laugh a lot in the process. A lot of it is SO confusing. It makes you wonder ... lol
      Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-14-2009, 10:22 PM.

BarbieHaunt
      Friends Sold Separately
      (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• I would like the rail road for $150
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Look!

This damn thread stinks! I hope your happy Jim! Shane and its I think I smell doo doo! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
            I would like the rail road for $150
            Which one? Reading, Pennsylvania, B&O, or Short Line?

BarbieHaunt
            Friends Sold Separately
            (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRGUaTHVig
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Yawn! The most exciting part of that video was the closing credits!

BarbieHaunt
                Friends Sold Separately
                (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• Oh...you need excitement?

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe not exciting, but definitely eons better! Thank you!

BarbieHaunt
                    Friends Sold Separately
                    (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• Here's a Captain Turd costume for the host (Jim?) at that inflatable turd haunt (I am so sorry that I do not know how to make this show up so that non-members may view it - if anybody knows, please tell me):
                      Attached Files
                      They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• Ahoy Matee, Thar be another floater!
                        sigpic

Comment

• "I Just Paid.."

"32.00 for a ticket to your haunt, and I get this chitt!?"
                          "Yes, butt it's not the same old chitt that you see at everybody else's haunt, now is it? And nobody has a spinning sewer tunnel of turds with chainsaws now do they? And after we buy all of that protective gear, we really are not making much money."
                          "If you ate more fruits and veggies you wouldn't need a chainsaw to help get your toilet flushed-down. Chew your food more too!"
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Much as I chew, I still can't get my body to digest those corn kernels!

Here's a wonderful short article with a video spoof courtesy of Analtech. According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, for those of you who don't know, an "alchemist" is a person who practices "a medieval chemical science and speculative philosophy aiming to achieve the transmutation of the base metals into gold, the discovery of a universal cure for disease, and the discovery of a means of indefinitely prolonging life."

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...deo-monty-pyt/
                            Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-16-2009, 12:31 PM.
                            They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• I Will Survive (Maybe)

I was looking for old music to post on another current thread and found this video, which is so wrong, it is more appropriate for this thread.

You have to watch the slide show that somebody put together to go along with this music. That is what is so wrong about it. And it ties together some of the discussions that have taken place on this thread. It includes things like the Monopoly GO space and a sign to watch for falling cows, or would those be unicows or red bulls?

There is so much included that is so wrong. You have to see for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqWV5UmJPo

BarbieHaunt
                              Friends Sold Separately
                              (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• Things That Make You Go Hmmm

Here's another baffler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Y50hE5ri8

BarbieHaunt
                                Friends Sold Separately
                                (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

Working...
                                X