No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry it took me so long to get over here, I was delayed by seeing Brad's dreamy picture and looking up the definition of Butt.

Here's this to make up for it.

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• I've never actually seen the teletubbies before. I'm disappointed that their televisions on their tummies don't have anything on them.

And I like that purple teletubby color. Do you think they make a paint in that color?

I also think this video may have been better on the Scariest Thing I've Ever Seen thread. They are pretty creepy.

BarbieHaunt
      Friends Sold Separately
      (You Too Can Be Sold -
      Just Join Our Friends List!
      Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• I happen to have 900 SF of purple paint if you want to do a Teletubby room.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• I think you should make a teletubby room in your place. After all, it is your paint. You could impress your family and friends when they come to visit, especially if you make teletubbies the theme of the entire room. Be sure to have them everywhere, on the walls, ceiling, floor, doors, lighting fixtures, bedding, pillows, seating, etc. Don't forget stuffed teletubbies and every kind of teletubby you can find. Put them everywhere, on every piece of furniture, surface, etc. I'm sure you'll be so happy, especially with the purple paint everywhere!

Be sure to post build photos so that we may see the work in progress and most important the finished product. Now that would be a scary haunt!

BarbieHaunt
          Friends Sold Separately
          (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Way ahead of you

www.teletubbyhaunt.com
            sigpic

Comment

• I can already hear it, "Made you look!"

aaahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

BarbieHaunt
              Friends Sold Separately
              (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieHaunt View Post
                I also think this video may have been better on the Scariest Thing I've Ever Seen thread. They are pretty creepy.
                AMEN to that!!!!!!

I have a certifiable fear of those little things!!!!!!

Im having a hard time clicking on the little youtube video that is posted here!!!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Brad,

I think you're right to be afraid to click on anything that's posted in this thread. As far as I know, everything is virus-free. It's just that the best I can tell, the thread itself seems to be a sort of "catch-all" for silliness, so no telling what you will find.

I don't think I've even read through the entire thread. I read about halfway through it and decided to come back later but haven't done so yet. Someday when I have spare time? It's time to go to work now.

BarbieHaunt
                  Friends Sold Separately
                  (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• I found some lovely apparel for whoever decides to create that inflatable turd haunt we've been discussing:

http://www.cafepress.com/cqcqcq
                    They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• I'm not putting any Doo Wop videos or music on here. No way. You have to draw the line somewhere!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                        I'm not putting any Doo Wop videos or music on here. No way. You have to draw the line somewhere!

Who has to draw the line? What line? I can't find it.

Here's the closest thing I could find to Doo Wop (you must DOUBLE-CLICK and then click on the Play button to begin the video):

Comment

• I think I just lost brain cells by watching MMMBop!!!

I feel stupider after watching that.
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Originally posted by brad View Post
                            I think I just lost brain cells by watching MMMBop!!!

I feel stupider after watching that.
                            I can think of better ways to kill brain cells. LOL

Not that I'm recommending killing brain cells! I'm all for saving brain cells, all you youngsters reading this!

Stay in school and build those brains and their cells!
                            Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-14-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• I Refuse!

To consciously do illegal acts just so I can get prosecuted, go to jail, just to get a cell phone!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• But they say even cell phones kill brain cells!

Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200, even if you are worth more than minimum wage!
                                Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-15-2009, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X