No announcement yet.

Just plain hurting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atalie again, and to everybody else, thanks for your well wishes for Dania, Jason, and Val. They all need as much love and support they can get right now. Thanks guys!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I hope your daughter is doing better!!! Give us some updates. Thanks Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Prayers are with you in this tough time. Hope to hear of good news soon.

Comment

Jason,

I don't know you, but I've been on here a while and read your posts! I'm sorry to hear that...I have a 2 year old daughter and don't know what I'd do without her!
          My wife and I will pray vigilantly for you guys! Hopefully before you know it she'll be catching butterflies soon!

Kirk
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

How to Post Pics

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            Jason,

I don't know you, but I'm so sorry for what you're having to go through. I hope your daughter is much better soon, and I'm keeping her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Since you also asked how to post pictures, I wanted to add to what everyone has told you so far. To get to the screen with the paperclip on it, when you click on the picture above that Smiley sent, he has circled the paperclip in green. To get to that image, when you are getting ready to post a message, click on the usual post message box, and then you will have to click on the yellow "Go Advanced" box underneath the original box you type in. That will bring up this screen in Smiley's picture. Then click on the paperclip and upload the picture. I hope this helps!

Take care of your daughter, yourself, and your family!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jason. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Comment

Jason

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

daina goofing around 028.jpg

Lets see if i got it????

Comment

daina goofing around 002.jpg

lets try another one???

Comment

thank you everyone!!!!! i always believed haunted house folks were the best....

i like this picture of daina it sucks its blurry, i will post more as i find them...

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened to your family Jason, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby girl, I hope to hear good news soon about you guys

xoxo

*Alex*
                        Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

(((HUGS))) to you and your family, Jason. Prayers and good thoughts being sent your way. Please keep us updated.
                          www.mindseizure.com
                          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Wishing a speedy recovery to your princess Jason
                            Tim Dunne
                            www.FrightKingdom.com
                            Proud Member of the HHA
                            www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Damn Jason, when I read it in the paper, I had a bad gut feeling.... you guys are in my thoughts and prayers, and if you need anything - you let me know!!!!! Seriously!
                              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Hi Jason,
                                Along with everyone, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My oldest is turning 9 this Oct., so hearing your story hits home for me too. I can't imagine what you and your family must be going through. Your daughter is beautiful; thanks for sharing the pics. Be strong. God only gives us challenges hard enough that He knows we can overcome. Believe, Things will get better...hopefully very soon.

Love and Prayers,
                                Patti
                                Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                                www.HauntWorld.com
                                www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                                www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                                It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
                                X