No announcement yet.

Hells Gate 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just you and your cousin building this or have you had any adult help? If not you guys have sure done your homework! Looking good!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

We have done it all. i can prove it cause my parents are at work all day, and we work on it while there at work, so they dont have time to help.
      All we ask of them is to give up there yard and garage for a few months lmfao.

But yeah we know what were doing. lol
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Thermometer measured 120 degrees inside our haunt today, so we worked on some props on cleaned the workshop up.
        Sorry no pics
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Very nice, I see you doing very well in the world of haunting. Keep up the good work.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Lol... 120 degrees... Keep up the good work!
            INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

WE ALMOST HAVE THE ENTIRE STRUCTURE DONE!!!!!
              today we got a bunch of helpers over and we got all of the wood panels up.
              We still have to add the asylum and we have to make the outdoor walkthrough all around the structure. Just the backyard structure will be about twice as large as this. But the other half will be the outdoor walkthrough.
              We will also have many scenes and stuff between the front and the back.
              We are going to have the graveyard in the front and the queline will be decorated as well.

Comment

after today im too tired to even move, so i am not uploading pictures tonight,
                http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u...av_album_album
                there the link to our photobucket with the pics of today though

Comment

its getting bigger everyday,
                  this is just what the inside wooden structure will be. We will have a mindblowing facade, and we are going to have paths and stuff all the way around the structure. The actual walkthrough will stretch across the entire back yard. but there also the graveyard and sweet que line area. Its just massive.

Comment

that big open area we just decided to change from a black maze into a really crazy chainlink fence maze. Its going to be amazing. The chainlink will be coming soon, and we will start framework soon.

Comment

• How old are you? No need to answer that, I'm just very impressed that you are doing this at a young age and building a indoor haunt outdoors, very cool, very cool. Your freinds must think you are the bomb. (Do kids say that any more?) Anyway keep us up dated and good luck.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

• Nice job

Yeah - When I was your age( crap I sound like my Dad) We had to use cardboard appliance boxes ,black plastic and duct tape in my parents basement
                        Aven
                        www.frightfactory.tv
                        www.frightfulnights.com

Comment

• Where do you live and are you in city limits? Has the city had to inspect your structure? Or do you live in a small enough town where they dont care? Is this gonna be free for trick or treaters? Or you tryin to charge some kind of admission? Have you looked into any of these things? Just wondering alot of citys dont allow home haunts anymore.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

• AAHAHAHAHHHH HELP!!! ZONING CALLED US TODAY AND I THINK WERE GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN!!!!
                            what are some tips and help you can give me to get them to let us keep this up, we live in a township too which makes it worse

Comment

• Are you serious? If so this sucks! i can give you a few suggestions. The roof or tarps will probably have to go! You may have to cut more exits so you have exits every 50ft. Thats all depending how large your structure is. ? Maybe fireextinguishers in every room would help. Depending on how many nights you are running it you could get some volunteer fireman to donate some time to help with it. I dont know try everything you can to stay open. Ask them what you need to do and maybe they will work with you. Throw some of those ideas at them if they dont suggest it. Im sure more people can give you suggestions as well.
                              Good luck. Dont give up yet. Worse comes to worse move it to a friends house in the country and throw a big party.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

• ok the building inspector never showed up today so who knows what will happen.
                                I think we are going to be ok we talked with him over the phone and he was all for it, hes gong to see what he can do. i will let you all know.
                                However we just have to keep working so heres what we got done in the 2 hours we had to work today. Pretty quick EH

Comment

Working...
                                X