Hells Gate 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS everyone
    and that is my cousin in the picture, but i look exactly like him, we both get people saying we look like harry potter all the time its hilarious lol.
    Well were working extremely hard all week, so im just going to post a few of the pics of what we were up to today cause im exhausted. and then i will upload more tomorrow.
    NEWS CREWS COME TOMORROW!!

These doors will have an actor that busts through them slamming them against the walls. We are working on the saftey rail right now to make sure people dont get to close and get hurt when the doors fly open. Its really cool, and its really neat we could do this sort of an effect safley.
    Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 08-21-2008, 09:36 PM.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Good looking pics man, your haunt is coming along VERY nicely! I'm also digging that Killswitch shirt! Keep up that hard work guys, it's really showin! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks man, were working so much, to try and get as much done as possible before school starts.
          Oh and we were also listening to killswitch most of the day lol. GreatStuff!!

Comment

WOW! You Guys are kicking BUTT! a quicky suggestion on your delimma about front yard back yard. Ive always set up a elaborate cemetery scene the first of October in my frontyard, Its Lit every night, put a sign out warning of the terror to come, and by Halloween, youll have so much traffic youll be amazed! we put thru 4500 in 3 night span last season.
            Its kinda sas this year, because we are doing our pro haunt 75 miles away, and people keep coming by trying to peek into the back yard to see what we are working on, and theres nothing there!

Good Luck and happy Hauntings!
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

http://www.legionsofthenight.com/haunts
              Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 08-22-2008, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Nice work!
                It shows how much time and effort you are putting into this!

Keep up the awesome work.

Also, if your homemade version of the claustrophobia thing works out, you should let us know how you do it so we can try as well.

Thanks,
                Ben
                Ben
                Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Absolutely, i will let you all know how i did the final one.

Comment

Great Job

You guys look like you are kicking butt - nice jod but I still cringe when I see someone using OSB VS plywood - Been there done that -the extra wear and tear you get from plywood over OSB has always been well worth the money after we did our 1st haunt that was subject to any type of dampness - What type of siol are you building on - if it is sandy at least you will not get standing water -plus if you put a primer coat of cheap paint you will protect it a little
                    Aven
                    www.frightfactory.tv
                    www.frightfulnights.com

Comment

we are on extremely sandy soil, and we are buying the severe weather exterior paint for the outside and the inside has all heavy duty exterior paint as well that protects it. Plus there is a roof so most of the inside will be fine.
                      idk, i havent had a problem with it yet. ill yet you know

Comment

Today was a slow working day.
                        we are had camera crews taking pics for the paper.
                        i was on the phone all day working out our donations.

But what we got done was installed a prop that falls from ceiling and slams against the wall. we got some shutters up. and we hollowed out that dresser to give an actor a place to hide. we also are woring on material for the roof of the first room.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome man, you guys are doing an awesome job! -Tyler
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X