No announcement yet.

Mhc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's famous... next thing you know Jackass will be calling him! And one day we'll all say 'I remember the day when we knew the guy...' BAM them a Mack Truck runs over his wheelchair and we repeat that line...

LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Man O man you guys are complaining about the guy in the wheel chair about the the zombie chic with no shirt with only blood covering his boobs!!! WOW!

Also I must say I've never seen so many HOT zombies running around!

You know something like that should have recieved NATIONAL PR!

That would have been fun!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Test

This generally wont let me post so this is a test

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
            You folks need to settle down. Darkangel correct me if i'm wrong, they way i'm interpeting your analogy is that your saying sheldon, and kevin were like the fat girls that never got any attention, so they became punk rockers, that's kinda of like professional teams that use gimmick offenses to hide their weakness.

on the other hand kevin is a pretty cool dude.
            That is exactly what I'm saying. These seem to be the people in their youth who maybe never fit in and now they will do anything to get a rise out of people for attention. It's sad. Look at Tater, he sounds like he thrived off hearing people call his name, and it sounds like the dude dressed up as a woman? Unbelieveble!! That's an accomplihment?

Larry agreed with me because he is a businessman first, haunter second. We have weirdos acting out at our shows and conevntions and then we want sponsors to take us seriously? We ask for respect by the public? We ask for acceptance as a viable source of entertainment? Guess what, it's not going to happen like this.

Darkangel

Comment

topless

yep topless is 100% legal..24 hours a day..right out in the streets..

Columbus Ohio...is a good place to live...

this forum is like a big haunting family...

families do not always agree..but we love each other..

btw... some of the family is azzholes...haha

I am over that...and action doesn't work at our haunt..

I do not think he works for any haunt...

I can't believe how many hits this thread has had.....

welp back to buildin haunted houses...

welp....off to lowes......i am out of screws
              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Hmmm

Yes the family being mentioned is mine!

I think opinions are like Azzholes.....everyone has one.
                Some of us actually have more!!!!

You really want the world to take us serious?
                Sorry....it isn't going to happen.
                We play with dolls......dummies.......corpses.......and we usually wear black
                Sorry we are the most misunderstood bunch of people.
                We always get wierd looks walking down the street....even when acting normal

I am about to steal someones line here.....

Do you think that walking corpses be could offensive to a person that just had a relative die?

It is kind of funny......WHERE IS SHANE?
                I have a new found liking to him......we have a few things in common.
                Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  If you guys need to do the childish gross out dirty diaper shock routines then by all means do it. I'll be down the street entertaining the mainstream folks doing press interviews because the press would rather speak with a normal person first, haunter second, then a weirdo who is stuck in 70's era techniques doing whatever to get some reaction while not even realizing he's embarrassing himself/herself and making the show they are employed at look bad and low class...
                  who the heck wants to be normal...lol....forget that...i can be a business woman, have fun, and be abnormal...its the ability to seperate the different personalities and knowing when to act a certain way...seriously, i think you should give up the battle...you arent gonna change our minds, and i am certain we arent goin to change yours...sooooo lets just let the whole thing drop, and talk about how much fun MHC was...the greatest show for haunters...

maddi ~
                  WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
                  440-392-2666

Comment

Hey Ken,

I for not even one second think normal GQ type people will ever think some gothic girl is normal, or some haunted guy working in his haunt all day with latex dripping down his arm will be normal.

I'm talking about as an industry, a professional industry, we should be taken serious by other professional industires.

Let me put it to you this way...

If you want NET 30 from radio stations, television stations, credit for important vendors, and so on ad so forth then you need to be professional when you meet these people, and be taken as a serious business otherwise they won't EVER give you these kinds of terms, which you need to advance your business.

If I met with a radio station dressed like a bloody zombie a radio station or sponsor would be like ahhhhhh yeah... right.

I will tell you something the thing that ALWAYS BOTHERED ME... was BOB TURNER when he wrote articles for TAP magazine on behalf of IAHA several years ago. All the writters had a little picture of themselves next to the articles and ever issue here is BOBS PICTURE with that clown hat on, bullet hole in his head with blood flowing down his face.

That really ticked me off big time... you're writting for a professional magazine, to a trade industry, and here is Bob making us look like fools. I complained to the magazine and to Liz FOral who was the President of the time, and well he stopped doing it. Don't ge me wrong because I think Bob did a GREAT JOB writting for the magazine, it was a lot of work, but I don't want our industry percieved as a bunch of grown men with clown suits and blood flowing down our face.

We have vendors who would like other industries to take us serious and get in the industry... but you have to be taken serious first.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Ken

from what I hear is that shane was told to tone down, and walk in lockstep, or else, so he decided to leave, that's to bad because the guy was funny at times.

Comment

Ken,

FYI... I think the guy in the wheelchair, the whole zombie walk thing was a fun thing, and what he was doing was funny. Sooo... he I love jackass the movies. I hope when he does that he doesn't get hurt.

If he did get hurt though that might have whipped up a bunch of negative PR for the event.

There are two ways to look at it... but more so I see the whole SHOW as a social event, people came to let it all hang out, just like the naked zombie girl...she let it all hang out.

LOL

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Nut,

Shane was never given an 'or else' anything. He was told he could continue to make all the comments he wants, but he needed to stop the racial slurs, continued attacks on vendors, and stuff like that. He says he is who he is... and more or less I guess that means he has to stir up drama or else he's not happy.

I'm still waiting to see Shane talk about his haunted house, offer some feedback about a haunted house, post videos, photos or anything rather than make threats, make sexual comments, racial slurs, attacks on vendors, or just being a drama queen.

As for his haunt, his views on haunting, he's a man of mystery. I think we'll just have to go out to his haunt this October and check it out for ourselves.

Who's coming with me? I just hope he doesn't sick his Lions on me.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Larry

For one, he did back off of scareparts once he got paid and hasn't said anything negative since about them here, and as far as the racial slurs, I think that was really overblown you could tell he was kidding, like I said before it is a quieter place without him.

I'll go with you to see his place larry, but I'll make sure not to stand too close to you when they throw you in the Lions Den. ><

Comment

Thank you.

I must admit... I've been thinking about this thread all day long and I've come to a few conclusions.
                              1. I never intended to insult, disrupt, mock or disrespect the haunt community. I merely saw a chance to do what I love to do... Drag people from their comfort zone. Sheldon is not as scary as 5'2'' girl in a zombie mask, I'll give you that.
                              He has no real place in or at a haunted house. He has no real place anywhere for that matter. BUT, when patrons of our house see a ghoul running towards them, sure, its scary for a moment. At least until they gather themselves enough to remember that its only a guy in makeup. When Sheldon rolls by doing his "thing" its, "Holy sh*t! WTF was that? I hope he doesn't come over here. Look...LOOK!" I have other characters that follow the typical haunted house mold and maybe I made a poor decision by unleashing Sheldon on Columbus but I'm sure that I could gather a few hundred people that would disagree. Sheldon is nothing more than something to catch you off your guard and entertain you at the same time. I know that some of you here completely missed the point which is... there is no point, just sit back and laugh and try not to fall off of your self-righteous high horse.
                              2. Where were all of these complaints when I was AT THE SHOW? I'm sure that any one of the whiners posting crap on here had a dozen chances to unload their laundry lists of disdain in person. That might have been the PROFESSIONAL course of action. Did I use that buzz word correctly?
                              3. And this is the one that bothered me. I completely respect everyone on this site and acknowledge the fact that you're entitled to your opinions but when it ceases to be a character roast and becomes a personal attack, then be prepared for the backlash. If you want to play in the dirty end of the field, thats fine, I LOVE to play along and am MORE than capable of dishing out some home hitting tongue lashings, but don't spill your tears here.
                              4. Lastly, while taking part in entertaining 3000 people a night at Dream Reapers, I've made people into track stars, made people wet themselves, vomit in bushes and faint. I can't tell you how many guys have botched their evenings by throwing their dates in front of them for protection. However, I had never made a grown man cry like a baby... until now. So thank you.
                              This should be the last of my posts on this subject unless, of course, somebody decides to throw some more gas on the fire.

-Sheldon (Makeup Matt)

P.S. I know that one of the topless women was a minor because she was discussing with her group how much she hates her P.E. class because it "messes up my hair for 5th period". And how she couldn't make the mascaraed ball because her Mom said no. Do they have P.E. in college? IDK.

Comment

Holy Hell!

Are we FINALLY done discussing Sheldon and can we please get back to what everybody thought of MHC???? I love the personalities in this forum, but damn are they long winded and won't let anything go - whether on topic or not! Sheesh...
                                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                                X