Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Ticket Purchase Option ~ Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online ticketing

To add to the online ticketing discussion and some of the issues that have popped up.

First, not all online ticketing companies are the same. The bad vibe that Ticket Web may have given people with double dipping and absurd fees shouldnt taint the rest of us.

Second, the online ticketing can make your haunt's advance ticketing process so much easier since it totally automates the process for you and the ticket buyer.

Third, Etix, the company I work for, was founded by ticket buyers who were tired of the Ticketmaster fees. Our mission is to give the "little guy" who is a venue or attraction owner the ability to have a streamlined ticketing system without paying any $$$ out of his/her pocket.

Fourth, with our system you can do it yourself, build your own events, and save yourself hours and hours of headache since you are using a ticketing system. Yes, the attraction brings the ticket buyer to the site, but the ticketing company provides the process for the ticket buyer to have a smooth, positive ticket buying experience. Also, the ticket they print at home has ad space for the haunt to use for added revenue for themselves.

Just some food for thought on a Friday afternoon...
    Trip
    etix.com
    Online ticketing for haunts
    919-719-8131

Comment

I have made an Executive decision. After reasearching and weighing all of my options, I've decided to go with Etix. At this point, they are the best solution for us.

Paul, from Etix talked to me for well over an hour today answering all my questions, setting things up and letting me babble in the way that I have a tendancy to do. I like him! And I think you will, too.

Anyway, we're going with Etix this season and soon our website will reflect that.

THANKS SO MUCH to everyone who've had their input on this whole thing.

Comment

Well, our online ticketing campaign is underway! Paul from Etix called to tell me personally when we had sold our first tickets.....FOUR VIP Scream Passes!!! Yippee!
        Now, for you mega haunts, that's nothing. But, for this ghoulish Gal, I'm doing the happy dance!

Comment

Congrats G!
          Have you continued to have success with your online sales?
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Originally posted by TerminalFrost
            Congrats G!
            Have you continued to have success with your online sales?
            As a matter of fact...YES!

Table for Six, a dating service, purchased 18 tickets today! YIPPEE!

Comment

We just sold 10 more tickets....YEAH!!

Paul from etix and my goal was to sell 50 online tickets this year being as it is our 1st attempt at it and our second season in operation.
              Well, we're at 32 and we don't open until Oct. 13th. Looks like we may make that goal and then some....

Comment

Congrats Emp! To sell that many tickets this far in advance of your opening night is definitely a good sign of things to come! Get ready for the numbers! :wink: Have an awesome season Emp!

Kel
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks, Kel!

But, I'm shakin' in my flip flops, Honey!

Comment

You think you're shakin! Wait until you see your patrons! :twisted:

Kel
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor
                      You think you're shakin! Wait until you see your patrons! :twisted:

Kel
                      Oh, you're good....you're REAL good. LOL!!!! Kelly, we've gotta meet. There's no "if", "ands" or "buts" about it. It's in the cards, my friend. I plan to go to TW this coming year, so maybe we'll get together there.

Do you drink? Cocktails, that is...

Comment

Just whatever you do don't sign any agreements with Screampass, I'm hearing they make threats of lawsuits, when you want to leave their deal for a better deal with other companies. Screampass charges the MOST money, out of all the programs I've seen so far. Rather than lower their price, they make threats to force you to stay...this is what I'm hearing.

I once again say SELL TICKETS YOURSELF or use Click N Print.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It's a date Emp! Come hail or high water, I plan to be at TW next year... oh yes, there will be some cocktailing! :twisted:

Kel
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                          X