Just wanted to share our great news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sppokhaven,

if your looking for all things medieval maybe we can help you out? we have our Zombie King and also a zombie knight which is still in production.
    Attached Files
    Tim McCall

Comment

Heather, I just remembered, we have a Castle Fear facade that we purchased a number of years back from Creative Visions and put into retirement/storage when we constructed the permanent Raycliff Manor facade on our building. I can check to see if we'd be interested in selling it. If you're interested in seeing pictures, feel free to shoot me an email at info@raycliffmanor.com and I'll send them to you this weekend. I'll also try and see if I can find out how much we'd be asking for it. Congratulations again!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

omg building envy....

congrats!
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Originally posted by the ogre View Post
          sppokhaven,

if your looking for all things medieval maybe we can help you out? we have our Zombie King and also a zombie knight which is still in production.
          Part of your haunt is totally sideways?? WOW!!!

Comment

Kel, I would need to see photos to see if we can fit it into the gym. We are creating a village where once an hour we have a burning, torture, etc. Can't wait.

Tim, get me some prices. Definately would be interested in some props.

This year we are going to be "building poor" so props are going to take a small back seat, but always looking for a few pieces of eye candy.

Thanks everyone for the wishes. Stress has begun!

Comment

Working...
            X