Just wanted to share our great news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to share our great news

We are SUPER EXCITED to announce that we will be expanding to our new location in 2012. We just got our zoning change approved tonight and will be closing on the building within the next 30 days. Wow do we have a ton of work ahead of us, but we are so excited. This building is over 37,000 square feet and we will be using 30,000 of it for haunt within the next 2-3 years. Renovating the old gym, renting it out during the year for events. We are going to blow central PA out of the water. Just wanted to share our good news with everyone.

108_4616.JPG108_4618.JPG108_4619.JPG108_4621.JPG108_4623.JPG

Congrats Heather. That's GREAT news. Let me know if I can be of service and look forward to seeing it next year.

BTW: Did that giant house you showed us last year ever sell? I would have thought that would have been cool to turn into a haunt...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Thanks Badger. I am so excited for the new building, I can not even focus on opening this weekend...LOL.

Yes, it did sell. For next to nothing. $62,000 wish I would have purchased it. Haunt takes priority however. This is a huge undertaking for us, but it's going to pay off in the end.

Comment

Nice huge building!!

Comment

thats awesome heather!!! best of luck to you!

Comment

I dream of opening a haunt in a building like that. It's absolutely perfect. Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Very nice location. I wish we could find buildings like that around here! Still on a location hunt for 2013!
              David "Pug" DeChamps
              Owner of Unlucky 13 Haunted Design

Comment

close to the water... hope that is not a concern.............

all the damn flooding in Pa. a few weeks ago. Place looks great, though. good luck !! love to pick up a few t-shirts when you get them done..... keep me posted, please. much success !!!!

Comment

Congratulations Heather! That is such wonderful news!
                  Katie Lane
                  Partner/VP
                  Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                  sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

My new home... :twisted:

Comment

FANTASTIC!!! Good for you looks great!

DA

Comment

Thanks everyone for the wishes. Yes we are in a "flood zone" but decided to take the chance. Life is a gamble as is this industry so hell why not jump in with both feet......LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful season.

Comment

We threw this video together for the exit. It was made quickly but a teaser of what's to come. Just thought I would share it.

My video guy is open to making videos for other's if you are interested, let me know.

And I am in the market for anything medival for next year if you have something that you might want to sell, hit me up.

Comment

We are proud to announce we purchased our building today. Spook Haven will have a new home in 2012 with over 35,000 sq ft and we will be using about 30,000sq ft of it in the next 2-3 years. Lots of work ahead for us. If you happen to have anything you want to sell that is gothic or Medieval, get a hold of us.

Comment

Congratulations Heather! That building looks in-freakin-credible! Have fun as you continue to pursuing your passion and manifesting your dreams!

Kel
                              sigpic
                              Kelly Allen
                              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                              www.RaycliffManor.com
                              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                              X