No announcement yet.

Personal Ad's Just For TransWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off i'd like to say I love HauntChick lol, WM likes dragging girls between the ages of 18 and 30 down the beach at night under a full moon. Making them wine and dinning on them at a nice table for two. Oh and i'm a animal lover. Can't tell you how many times I have written this and never get any takers. Women are just to stuck up these days.

Comment

I wasn't GONNA post but.....

In the words of Otis from The Devil's Rejects, "I keep my standards low so I'm never disappointed!" So I guess that would mean I'm open to pretty much any clean female!

J/K, I'm attending Transworld JUST for Transworld & of course Larry's haunted attractions!
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Well John, I was thinking of using that same line... So if you're only in town for TW, then I'll use that line!!

I'll take anything... especially Booblady!! But I know I've got to have some heavy duty beer goggles on for that to happen. Hell, I might even perform a Harry Houdini on her!! (Catie knows what that is)

For most girls I wont need to be drunk, but just for you ladies... Im much more active with my buddy Jack Daniel's getting me going!! I'll be up for just about anything, except my butt. Dont like to be on the recieving end.. but I'll give you some wherever it needs to go!

Hell, all of us mind warped haunters are gonna be together for this week.. we gotta live a little!! Lets all go find a cemetery!! (Catie should know where Im going with this one too!) lol
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

SGF (Slimy green frog) , 35yrs - Looking for hot toad mama, webbed fingers & toes a MUST. Don't expect this frog to turn into a prince (Actually, it was the other way around). LIKES: Candy corn, slow walks along a muddy pond and Mountain Dew Code Red. DISLIKES: Salt water, bad attitudes and watered down drinks. RIBBIT.
          sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Hummm

Dark you point? I mean hell you posted I can tell you only post on worth while topics. I just don't understand you. You don't like the party yet you read and post. Then you don't like this yet you read and post. Dude try to be a little more cool. Life can't be all that bad hell try spreading some laughs and smiles if not for yourself then do it for others! I even think the President talks about other stuff than the state of the U.S. We don't always have to talk about haunt's 24/7. Try coming in chat we talk about everything and sometimes some people here LMAO and no I want name names!

Post on things you like start a post on Owning A Haunted House, starting one, acting in one you know things that apply to you. There is no need for you to keep acting and making smart ass comments. Hey Larry you know what me and you were talking about the other day. I think maybe I was wrong I am now thinking some people just need to go. We could encourage them to go to HauntedAttraction there they can post and no one will care ( can you say dead). Shane and it's you never know! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely correct!

Kudnutt half sed itt bettr myselff(well, maybe tomorrow!)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Mudsticky, it can be quite confusing. Some guys at haunt conventions, especially gaming conventions have long hair and man boobs. So, it's either an out of shape guy or a girl with a lot of testosterone. Just check for an adams apple and make sure they don't have a beard or hands the size of frying pans. It's your gamble. But, if you wake up with something in your orifice or your underwear on backwards, don't say I didn't tell you so.
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorknight View Post
                  First off i'd like to say I love HauntChick lol, WM likes dragging girls between the ages of 18 and 30 down the beach at night under a full moon. Making them wine and dinning on them at a nice table for two. Oh and i'm a animal lover. Can't tell you how many times I have written this and never get any takers. Women are just to stuck up these days.
                  Doesn't everyone? I'm looking forward to meetin all you guys! I'm Catie, btw. 22 from Shreveport, LA.

Originally posted by brad View Post
                  Well John, I was thinking of using that same line... So if you're only in town for TW, then I'll use that line!!

I'll take anything... especially Booblady!! But I know I've got to have some heavy duty beer goggles on for that to happen. Hell, I might even perform a Harry Houdini on her!! (Catie knows what that is)

For most girls I wont need to be drunk, but just for you ladies... Im much more active with my buddy Jack Daniel's getting me going!! I'll be up for just about anything, except my butt. Dont like to be on the recieving end.. but I'll give you some wherever it needs to go!

Hell, all of us mind warped haunters are gonna be together for this week.. we gotta live a little!! Lets all go find a cemetery!! (Catie should know where Im going with this one too!) lol
                  Brad, i just died laughing... and i really hope you and brett have a nice time munging. Cody and I are gonna be partying it up in the Ren.
                  Also, you are NOT allowed to go within 50 feet of boob lady or i will hit you in the balls, twice. that's my rule for the week.

Originally posted by Darkangel
                  This is a really good thread. Really bringing out the best and brightest here on the forums. Keep it up ;-)
                  Umm, in case you haven't noticed, we ARE the best and the brightest. Good call on that one. Sometimes you have to take the stick out of your rectum and live a little. laughter makes you live longer... just sayin you should try it some time.
                  sigpic
                  Catie Mahfouz
                  Blood Ink Writing Service
                  www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

Originally posted by HauntChick View Post
                    Also, you are NOT allowed to go within 50 feet of boob lady or i will hit you in the balls, twice. that's my rule for the week.
                    I might actually like that a little!
                    Last edited by brad; 02-25-2011, 08:20 AM.
                    Brad Bowen
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Noah

You scare me with your fascination of man boobs is this something we can learn more about maybe in an personal ad? Shane and it's man boob! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

Well is it really a party if your not getting kicked in the balls, I Say Not !!!

Comment

hey jackasses, you're making me feel really old...LOL

All you people posting age limits...I hate you. You're making me feel really old. Sucks to be 36 I guess!

...not that I was offering myself up to your lude, crude fantasies.

...not that there's anything wrong with that either though.

To each, his own! And thanks for the laugh!

Cheers,
                          Patti
                          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                          www.HauntWorld.com
                          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Patti, I don't have a problem with women over 35. Who doesn't like a little aged beef?

PS: I just listened to that in my head and I threw up a little. What's wrong with me? Alot
                            Spooky Wishes
                            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Patti

I am glad to see you here! I really enjoyed the sexting we did last night. If Larry ever found out he would be so pissed! Anyway I have you down for Thursday Night at 1:00AM! Shane and it's bring back up! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Patti Ludwinski View Post
                                All you people posting age limits...I hate you. You're making me feel really old. Sucks to be 36 I guess!

...not that I was offering myself up to your lude, crude fantasies.

...not that there's anything wrong with that either though.

To each, his own! And thanks for the laugh!

Cheers,
                                Patti
                                Now Patti, I never set an age limit!! I'm 28 and I prefer older women. Always have. You know how wine tastes better with age?

That's officially not an offer, but just saying!

Cheers to you Patti.
                                Brad Bowen
                                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                                X