Glow Rope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
    Ya anything glow in the dark you automatically think haunted house. i wonder why they havent incorported any colors into glow in the dark say maybe a bright red or blue or even a bright green? You would think they could? Maybe the pigment of those colors doesnt allow it to glow at bright?
    Damon

Damon,

They do make some other glow colors, the cheap craft acrylics have a couple, but they all glow more of a pastel style color. There are some better pigments/powders out there, but they are both expensive, and probably not the best safety wise to work with...

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks Mike I guess I havent ever seen them. Thats cool. Ya i dont want to end up like those women watch makers on a 1000 ways to die like Jim was talking about! LOL!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Glow Rope?

Yeah, and I've often found that insted of ordering a product like that off of Harbor freight + pay for shipping, you can buy 2 or 3 things from lowes or home depot and make an all-over better quality product.
        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
        sigpic
        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

I don't order, just go pick it up! So far I have never seen any glow rope at any Lowes or HD. The point of this thread is to make people aware of an item that could be useful to certain people. We al look at Lowes and HD, I have found unusual but useful stuff at Harbor Freight, Big Lots, Costco, and other sources. If I do, I pass it along. If anyone sees something of interest, I hope they also past it along. Many eyes.... single purpose!!!
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
          X