No announcement yet.

2011 Haunted Overload progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Overload is looking fantastic once again! Kudos!

Comment

• You have big, elaborate wooden structures... Do you actually take these all down every November, or do some of them get to stay up year round?

Comment

• They all stay up. The new tent structure is looking cool. Hopefully I'll have time to post more progress by the end of the long weekend.
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Walley and Tom S. working on the giant clown head. The hands are to the left. This stage is before spray foam is applied.

Giant clown hand in my truck.

Clown tent is coming along. We will start the canopy this weekend.

Closer look for scale. This clown will be huge!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• stop clownin' around !!!!!!

looks great (as usual) guys !!!!!!can't wait to see the finished product............

Comment

• When you build these small buildings for your outdoor haunt, are their fire codes that you must abide by? I realize most fire code issues don't apply to outdoor haunts, but what about your small walk-through buildings?

Comment

• Every state is different I bet. My fire marshal is cool with the structures I have because of two reasons.
                They are small and have no permanent roofs. At least the ones people go through. They tested the road mat material I use for the roof covering for flammability and it was fine by them. The basic rule is don't go more than 50 feet without a break, exit or open sky. Like I said every state and county is different depending on the opinions of the fire marshal.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• You guys do amazing work!
                  Joshua
                  www.hauntedprints.com
                  info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

• Thanks Joshua!

From today.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2212519067237
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Looking Great

How many cans of spray foam yall go through.. or do you use something else?

Originally posted by elowther View Post
                      Walley and Tom S. working on the giant clown head. The hands are to the left. This stage is before spray foam is applied.

Giant clown hand in my truck.

Clown tent is coming along. We will start the canopy this weekend.

Closer look for scale. This clown will be huge!

Comment

• I use spray foam to brace the main parts but then have an insulation company spray the rest.
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Clown parts being sprayed.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeMeri...66676763359982

New Woodland Nursery

New circus tent.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Nice

Love it!!!!! Shane and it's always great! Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

• this place rocked it on "TOP HALLOW HAUNTS" on the weather channel........

hopefully, more replays of this half-hour show will be on again soon. should have been an hour. Congrats! ERIC and CREW for your fine all natural wood-working, super-rustic type scares up there in Lee, New Hampshire. Continued success !!!!

Comment

• How did you get that great swirl in the facade's mouth as seen at that Facebook link?

Comment

Working...
                                X