Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Sperry

The Roberts Orpheum theater looks like an incredible venue and we are excited to Dan Sperry. I am curious as to how I can buy the meet and greet passes. Can I acquire those online via ticketmaster or do I need to call the Roberts Box office.

Comment

• SEC, from y understanding, if you go to Ticketmaster, its available to everyone sitting on the front row.

So go buy tickets quick, and you might be on the front.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Thanks Brad,

I'll give ticketmaster a ring.

Comment

• I have been asked

Will we sell tickets at the door and the answer is NOI have to have a head count so the hotel has an idea of food, drinks ect remember food and drinks will be available all night so they need to know up front. Go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com for your tickets. The party will last from 7:30PM to 1:30AM so there is plenty of party time! Shane and it's see you there! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

• When is the cut off for buying tickets? I'm still waiting to hear from my friends in order to purchase my ticket!
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

• You've got several weeks before the cut off. We would like to have a pretty good idea of the number of those attending. We will have wrist bands this year so we need to know have many to order. If you know you will be attending please get your tickets as soon as you can. It helps us all the way around. Remember it is still not too late to donate items for door prizes!!! You will have your company and your name listed on the website along with a huge mention at the party. This will be a party not to miss!!! See everyone there!!! If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me. 903-918-3889

Sue
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Useless input.

I love wristbands. haha :]

Comment

• Sorry they only have anklebands Devon. LOL!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

• Was in St. Louis and heard the Dan Sperry Radio commercial. They were giving away tickets. So I guess if you live in St. Louis ... Listen to the radio and see if you can win some tickets

Comment

• Is it party time yet?... Ok, how about now?

I'm so fired up for the party... and psyched to be a part of Shane's INSANITY.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

INSANE SHANE PARTY - TICKETS
                      sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

• OK PEOPLE!!!! We are 4 weeks away from unbelievable fun!!! I am finalizing all donated items this week, things are looking awesome!!! I know Shane received a great CFX mask today, one of many great door prizes!! Remember there are several more surprises up Shane's sleeve!!!! I can't divulge but if you miss this party well, you can't say I TOLD YOU SO!!! I am worried how he will ever be able to top this in 2012!! But we all know Shane and with a mind like his......well ya know,,,, who knows!! So I am saying now there are two things that will be at the party that will be a surprise and that's all I can say. Everyone already knows Dan Sperry will be there!! Which is totally off the charts!!! Add two more (people, things?) who knows!! OK so Party soon!!! See everyone in March!!

Sue
                        Last edited by terrormasue; 02-09-2011, 06:09 PM.
                        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• 1 Month!!!!!

1 Month from tonight! It's gonna be wild and kicking! Get your tickets now!!!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

Shane and it's $25,000.00 in Giveaways Baby!!! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

• I know we still have a month away, but is anyone willing to share any teaser pics for their costuming ideas?

I'll be willing to share a few, but it'll be a few weeks before I can. Once I get back from alaska, I'll be able to finish mine up, and I think I'll share a few teaser pics of it!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Costumes

I'm not participating in the contest, so I can go ahead and talk about mine all I want. I'm gonna be a mime. And I was like "how can I not be anti-social if I do this?" and Allen suggested I be the worst mime ever. So that's happening. It's going to be hilarious.

Comment

• I Can Hear It Now Mr. Mime!

As you stop to take a call on your cell phone.
                                As you randomly swear out loud. Maybe you backed into becoming a mine? You were just one of those people who wave their hands around alot when they normally speak.
                                My Mother was like that. One time I grabbed both of her wrists and she couldn't talk!
                                Words started to begin backing-up! Frothing at the mouth! The pressure! The mounting, impossible pressure!!
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X