No announcement yet.

Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane, I just sent you a HW PM regarding the Insane Shane Party. Thanks!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel

Buddy got it and GREAT idea good way to spread the word! Also I want to say ticket sales are going GREAT! I can't THANK the Industry both buyers and sellers for their support. Shane and it's keepem coming! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! The site has been updated! We will still gladly accept donations to this awesome party!!! I can guarantee this will be an event NOT TO MISS! Remember there is a special guest that will put on a great show!!! You will be sorry if you miss this! I received more great soon to be door prizes today! Everyone I have spoken with has been so generous in their donations! Awesome prizes awesome fun! Come spend a great evening at the Insane Shane Party of the year!!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Special Guest...

Ok looks like this Thursday I will announce or should I say I can announce the special guest at the party this year! Shane and it's stay tuned! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I would be happy to dontate something... I could donate all three of our newer DVD's How to Detail Your Haunt I and II and Foam Carving DVD.

If that helps you guys out.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes Larry! That would be great! and Thanks! I will have Keegan put that down on the donations list. We really appreciate your generosity.

Thanks again!
              Sue
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Larry

Sounds good man I am sure someone will put those to good use! Sue get it added to the list. I think were going to hit $25,000.00!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Special Guest Announced!!!!

Here is todays press release. You can read all about it. Season 5 Finalist Dan Sperry of Americas Got Talent is kicking off his U.S. tour and his first stop just happenes to be in St. Louis and it appears Dan loves Shane and found out I am going to be in town and what funner place to be is hanging out with me and everyone at the party LOL. Dan will be stoping by the party as well as a guest judge for the costume contest ( Thanks Buddy I Know Your Super Busy Now!).

Dan will be having 2 shows at the the Roberts Orpheum Theater in St. Louis his first stop in his multi-city tour. When you get done with Larry's tour, dinner, or whatever I suggest you catch Dan's Show pretty wild! For ticket info ect visit Ticketmaster.com or Dan's site at http:/www.dansperry.com I also am posting a video from one of his appearances on Americas Got Talent. I have attached the press release under the video. Shane and it's cool huh! Shane!!!

Attached Files
                  Last edited by graystone; 01-27-2011, 01:45 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I'll be honest did not hear of his name until I looked up after your post, and must say I like his stuff (I dont watch a lot of TV). I've always been into the "darker" magicians like David Blaine, Chris Angel (although he can get cheesy sometimes)...but this guys stuff looks pretty good, surprised I hadnt heard of him yet. Will he be doing any small performances at the party?

Went to look up tickets and info on the show, but it doesnt look like they are on sale yet. Interested in seeing him live now!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

• Mike

He will be doing a few things! We thought it would be cool to tease everyone a little bit! Go to the show he's great! Shane and it's I may have a few more tricks up my sleeve yet! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

• Everyone, Dan is a great and very cutting edge magician. I saw him perform at Frightdome this year, really cool stuf. Don't miss the party or his live full show.

Shane, I'm glad this all worked out for you guys, networking baby!!
                        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

• This is pretty cool! Looking forward to it.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

• Matt

You are 100% right NETWORKING! Is the way to go it works for everyone involved. Shane and it's who knows who else will show up (wink) Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

• Tickets for Dan Sperry's show

Tickets for Dan Sperry go on sale Saturday February 5th at 10am. They will be available on at any Ticketmaster location. The Roberts Orpheum theater is 1 block from America's Center right behind the Renaissance.

The Orpheum is a beautiful historic theater. It even has the old style private box seats. It will be a great time. There will be two shows, one at 7pm and one at 10pm. There will also be props from several vendors in the show. There will be some custom pieces from Edge Designs and more used during the performance.

There will also be several giveaways done on stage prior to the show from several haunt vendors.

Shane has all the inside details!

Comment

• I AM THE WORLD'S LARGEST DAN SPERRY FAN! Hahaha, I'm so jealous I can't make it this year! He is a great performer, absolutely love his work! (and yes, I knew him before he was on AGT lol). That's incredible Shane! I hope you do it again next year, when I can hopefully be able to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X