No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that kicks serious ass Shane! It really gives you the feel of how your new haunt will be like. Just when I thought Brainstorm couldn't get any better, lol! A true work of art you and Brainstorm can be very proud of. Awesome job once again and thanks for posting that.

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Wow Shane! That is amazing!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Brainstorm rules! Mike, I like that you can tell the Brainstorm stuff, at least it will always look amazing!

DA

Comment

WOW! That's off the charts on the creepy factor! Incredible depth and detail too! Congratulations Shane, that is AWESOME! Great job Brainstorm!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Shanes new digs

Shane great thoughts on a design.. Leaves alot of speculation on what could happen to you there... You will never have to have a long boring story about fictional charactors of ancient times and shit
            Great Looking work from Brainstorm Studios.. Should draw alot of attention in the Huntsville market.. Fresh and Smart....

Comment

Nice work. Looks like your haunts off to a great start Shane.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

I want a shirt of that !!!!!!

Damn, those guys can work it !!!!!! great job... let me know when the shirts are available .

Comment

Thank You!

Guys from the bottom of my heart THANKS! I really mean it. I was not for sure how this would be recieved because it's a little outside the box for some as well as me and Brainstorm. As I have said this has been a very trying transition for me and it will continue to be. I have been able to get through this and do it because of this Industry I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE SUPPORTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAN YOU! I am so proud and honored to call you guys my friends and extended family! This year TransWorld was like a big family reunion for me!

Let me say this as many of you know and can tell by this thread I have tons of animals and I have said that the only thing in life that will hurt you is a human a snake rattles before it strikes, a dog barks, a lion roars very animal in the world will warn you before they attack all except a human! Always remember it's the truth! Thanks for all the support and kind words its really needed and well recieved! Shane and its from the bottom of my heart! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane,
                    I love the poster design and the new building.
                    You are going to rock it this year!
                    I can't wait for the website and videos/pics of the progress/haunt!
                    I only hope to travel from PA down to where it is someday!

Take care!
                    Kirk
                    Kirk Boemmel
                    Dark Ghost Manor
                    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

• Kirk!

Thanks Buddy!

Oh what the hell here is my inspiration! Shane and its sing it babe! Shane this time!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• I hope this is it!

I have signed more papers than Obama has! I will go into detail on the new video what its like to deal with a major chain company when it comes to purchase and lease of buildings! Shane and its more later! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

• That would be great to see that info Shane!

As for the video, it inspired me as well, to go take a #2!

DA

Comment

• Dark

LOL hummmmm you got to see what I see! Shane and its maybe your an oldie! Shane this time!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just playing with ya! I don't like her music much, much prefer the great music on the other thread more!

DA

Comment

• shane did you see

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...ad.php?t=11678

Comment

Working...
                                X