DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is some photos of the inside!

Here ya go in one picture I did not realize I turned the water on and it kinda flooded LOL! There is more and lots of upstair space this is just the floor and some back area about lil over half the building maybe. Shane and its taking a nerve pill! Shane this time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 03-18-2010, 03:43 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Here is a few more

Lord at the work I am like Larry now I just don't know! There used to be a bank in there which we are adding glass for our box office also the pharmacy area with the glass doors will become a gift shop and the last picture with the windows will be for sound and cameras! Shane and its I am truly over stressed! Shane this time.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Looks great and don't worry once you start seeing it take shape you'll be fine.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

That is Awesome!

Just remember you don't have to get everything you want done the first year. It's exciting to watch. Thanks for posting!

Eric
          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Shaneeeeeeee!!!! Are you going to be open for the 2010 season? I will DEFINITELY be visiting - do you plan to have a BTS tour also?!

post script: CONGRATS ON TAKING LARRY'S PLACE IN THE HHA AND BECOMING MODERATOR!!! ALL THE BEST TO YOU!!!
            O'Shawn McClendon
            Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Ok guys......

Brainstorm is almost done with my new logo and artwork and its AWSOME! They do amazing work. This one is a little different than they normally do and Doug will tell you that. It has the look of a movie poster! I am so feeling it. I hope to have it posted sometime Monday the are making a few changes for me but hopefully Monday I will have it! I can't wait for you guys to see it. I will not post a new thread I will keep everything related to Disturbia here! Shane and its check back soon! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Shane,
                This is every haunters dream...I'm truly jealous, but my prayers are with you!
                I can't wait to see pics/video of this place! You are someone I truly respect in this industry and I hope to meet you someday (going to MHC?)!
                I'd totally love to see a DVD of your process from start to finish to learn from it. I think it would benefit the greater good, even if it added more for you to do! LOL
                Take care and get working!!!

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Kirk let me say this on "Respect"

Kirk THANKS "respect" it a big thing to live up to. Let me say this as happy as I am about this new project it has not came without heartache for me. In the beginning I lost several nights sleep wondering if I was doing the right thing. Here I have been doing haunts for so long always quiet and under the radar then just a few years ago I am put in the spotlight and under the microscope. I had several talks with Paul Johnson ( Atrox ) he has been more than just support for me he has been my true friend through this all as well as his whole crew. I will also say Ben Armstrong as been a good listener too. I have been shocked to realize so may people love and look up to me in this Industry I have fought hard for us ALL. It really hit me this year when it takes a whole day to get down one aisle because everyone wants to shake hands, talk to me or get a photo with me and let me say its truly an honor these guys and gals have offered unconditional support something I thought I could never find from someone other than my best friends and Parents.

On a lesser note when I was at Transworld a few weeks ago people I thought would never turn their back on me did just that. No one in the Industry just some who were close to me during my Graystone days. Some went out of their way to ignorne me. I asked " what have I ever done to these people" maybe they felt I abandoned them. At the end of the day I realize I did not sit them down and tell them everything that was going on or what was about to take place as far as my moving on to open Disturbia and leaving my Graystone days behind me, but I felt that if I ran to them it was like gathering up a posse and it was like saying if you go with me this will be the best for you, somthing I felt would not be in good taste. I wanted them to make their own choices and by that come and talk to me as well as the other parties involvded and let them make their own choice of what they wanted to do as far as stay with new ownership or go with me on this new journey, but instead they all grouped together and pretty much said good riddance at least that's how I feel. The sad part of that is there are two sides to every story and I cannot blame them as some only know what they have been told and I have said nothing so I guess I am alot to blame there, maybe I should have did things different as it sure hurts to know that people I fought for and pulled out of my own pocket to see that they were taken care of totally ignored that fact again I am sure most did not know everything . So yeah in reading this I have to blame myself. I have no hard feelings for these guys if anything I wish them the best and hope that they can feel as though they now have a stake in this Industry. Maybe they think well with Shane out of the way maybe we can feel we have something to call our own. I don't know and at this point should not matter as long as they are happy I am happy for them.

Again could of, would of, should of. But at the end of the day I live my life knowing I did all I could under the circumstances and at the end of the day I know the truth. But from this point on the truth does not matter as there is now a new venture coming out of this for everyone.

I seem to have guided off track here as I wanted to make a point that I don't want anyone to be jealous as I would not wish this on anyone! I made this decision and when all is said and done I know I am going to be happy and fine. I will find a totally new and extended family who I can once again take under my wings as I know at the end of the day no matter what your cast and crew is your life support and back bone of any project. I will say this I will document this project on video from start to finish. You will see my like you never have before I will be totally up front on this project from the good to the bad and at the end of the day I hope this will be one of those videos that people will say this is a must have. I want people to see all the up's and downs getting into this Industry causes.

Again please don't read anything more into this than what it is and is to be and that's when life throws you a kick just get back up dust yourself off and say you know what that was not as bad as I thought it would be. I look forward to you guys going through this journey with me and would not have it any other way. I hope also that if you read this it will inspire you to realize that anything is possible and through friends, family and God the sky is the limit. Shane and its speaking from the heart! Shane this time.
                  Last edited by graystone; 04-10-2010, 06:46 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about here Shane but from my dealings with you , you have always been honest and supportive. I know you will do just fine and as they say time does heal wounds...not always all but those who were your friends...your true friends will be there for you and with your personality you will gain many more. As I said earlier great building...I am really jelous and you will do great things with it.

Jeff

Comment

Hmm huntsville so does this mean you will be trying to get haunters in space?
                      Last edited by soultrkr; 04-10-2010, 06:55 PM.
                      Proud to be able to work at
                      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Any signs of real ghosts yet? Maybe you should spend the night there, with an infrared video camera set up.

Comment

Can you say slow!

Dealing with a big company and things are going slow!!! Paper work, paper work, paper work! Oh well until then (hoping this weekend I can do more inside) Here is some of 24 buckeys I got in and some doors I got in for the autospy room and the last photo is my newest member of my animal family she was born 3 weeks ago!!! Shane and its more to come I promise! Shane this time!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

The buckeys and the alpaca or lama or cool. But where does the Nutcracker fit into this? LOL!
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Shane how cool!! So excited for you. Love the new addition!!!!! (baby llama) Hey, how is the hand? Ouch...
                              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

That's awesome Shane! I love getting a shipment of Buckeys. What's the lama's name?

Eric
                                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                                X