No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have said it before, amazing work..so detailed.
    http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

• That fence is heavy enough to warrant me chipping in about it a second time. Oh man.

Comment

• Your set design is awesome. Wish I lived closer so I could see your haunt in person.
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

• Wow just WOW, That's is awesome work Shane, being from Florida the capitol of theme parks I can tell you they have nothing on you, that set up would fit in any theme park. I hope to some day be able to make it out there.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

• Thanks Guys

The best compliments I can get are from my peers in the Industry! Shane and it's THANKS! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

• Everything Looks Really Great!

Tje wrought iron makes it too. I needed a gate similair in style but my customers could possibly be in position to swing my gate so I made the gate out of 1/2inch steel conduit to remove the amount of possible pain if someone got smacked with it or if the bottom of the bar raked across the top of someone's foot.
              A vacuum-formed coffin got me thinking.....the angel of Death with a vacuum cleaner, sucking the dusty remains from a coffin.. WOW! a whole New supernatural creature, almost.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Thanks Jim!!

Today I worked on the hall of souls which has the spill your guts illusion at the end. Also started on a big boiler unit! Shane and it's pressing along! Shane
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

• those pictures don't do those rooms any justice.

Comment

• Josh

Really I agree LOL but hopefully seeing it in person will be better! Shane and it's you were there late! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pics definitely don't do it justice, Shane's place is amazing! I remember when you were telling me about the Hall of Souls idea, it looks awesome!

Comment

• I had a hall of soles idea for a room once. But it tended to get tracked up too easy so I sent it hiking!
                        Damon
                        Frightmasters
                        Last edited by damon carson; 07-19-2011, 09:52 AM.
                        Damon Carson

Comment

• Best thing about putting up the plastic walls is how quickly you can detail a whole scene... Very expensive though.

Comment

• Odd and ends!

Well today more concession, and stage work as well as started artwork on the outside and taking down the front! Chandler did a TV interview on the outside and I did one on the inside! Shane and it's who's hot? Shane
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• Can not wait to check this place out! It's looking great!

Comment

• If I can get out of the islands during Oct, my wife and I will be the first in line. Your haunt is looking fantastic!
                                www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Working...
                                X