DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats Great!

Shane its great to hear that your back on track and working on the haunt again! I know its been a crazy month or more. And thank God everyone has made it through all this safely! Keep up the great work. The haunt is gonna be amazing from looking at your pics. Keep them coming!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

• shane............

glad you had insurance! Love the big cats and the new tour bus too !!!! You not being at the National Haunters Convention this week in King of Prussia, PA this week, (unfortunately) was THEIR LOSS ! Too bad you couldn't make it.........Michael Bruner is a cordial host and runs a GREAT convention !!!!! Hopefully, you'll make it next year. Best of luck to you in all you do !!!!!

Comment

• So glad to hear you are back on track and building again.
        If anybody has had hurdles its you my friend.
        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right!
        Man oh Man!
        It's all downhill from here brother!
        Have fun making a great Haunt Shane!
        sigpic
        PEACE, ADAM
        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

• Lobby

Doing some artwork in the lobby to give it a lil something extra! The artwork pictures are each about 10 feet tall!!! Shane and it's still many more to go! Shane
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go

cool idea shane... looks great

jay and yen

Comment

• Art Work

Looks pretty wild! Tell the artist great work!
              Damon
              Frightmasters
              www.houseoffright.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

• Thanks Guys

Just wanted something a lil fun and harmless. It beats just painted black walls!! Shane and it's he's gonna do more! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

• Why would u submit such a magnificent creature to being enclosed in a haunt?
                  Last edited by HauntedPaws; 05-13-2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: i wanted to

Comment

• Shane, everythign is looking great!!!! Glad that the haunt was spared and things are back to building again!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Paws

To answer your question...

1. I am licensed by the U.S.D.A. and U.S.D.I. and am allowed to exhibit. I have held these permits for over 22 years and if I were not capable and able to or not have the experiance to then my permits would have been pulled years ago. Trust me he will not be in harms way and neither will my customers. He will enjoy it as much as they will he's a deadly cat but a good well mannered boy. I am not stupid I have lived with big cats for 22 years and was the youngest person ever to obtain both permits. My experiance has taught many animal control officers in the South how to deal with exotics in the rare case they did. My farm is privatly owned and is ranked above all 3 zoos in Alabama, I have worked with Disney in several movies ( thats how I got my love for haunting) including the Lion King videos, The Jungle Book, Dr. Dolittle just to name a few. I have earned the respect from the goverment and my peers to allow me to. I look forward to PETA this year as well I love to show them how stupid they are. Shane and it's were going to have fun! Shane

P.S. Thanks I agree hes beautiful all my cats are!
                      sigpic

Comment

• I didn't say you didn't know what you were doing, he/she just looks like she's in a kennel in the picture. Hopefully he/she has a nice tree to lounge in when not "working"

Comment

• He

Is in a compound along with his friend a her. He and she has plenty of room to play, jump, climb, and plenty of toys to distroy. He was up on top of a lounging shelf with his foot on the cage. He can't run around in a yard or woods because he is dangerous and in captivity he is not in Africa running around. He is in 9 gauge commerical chain link. If he was running around he and ME would be in alot of trouble. He would pretty much kill everything he comes in contact with because he is an African Leopard and that's what they do also I would be in alot of trouble for allowing a licensed exotic animal to run free!!! Lastly he is in a compound thats 4 times larger the required size thats required by the U.S.D.A because I think those requirements are to small. Shane and it's are we all clear on this now? Shane
                          Last edited by graystone; 05-14-2011, 04:36 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Haunt looks awesome, Shane!
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• James

Thank you! Had some new toys come in today! 9 Pallets of Catacomb package from Scarefactory. Shane and it's I look forward to getting it installed! Shane
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow you said palletssss.. I can't wait til I have entire trucks coming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X