Tickets On Sale Now Check It Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane,
    It does not look like I will make it to St. Louis this year, I wanted to go to your party because it looks to be like the "Don't miss event of the week". Maybe next year. I want you to know that there are a lot of people that help make this industry bigger and better every year. Some own magazines, some own websites, some own world class haunts, some own all three but you are the voice of the people. I know you are not doing this to make money or get recognition but I recognize that you have a love for haunting and try to make it bigger and better every year for all. Thanks and I hope your party is a big hit and I hope to be there next year!
    Sarah
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Sarah

I hate to hear that I know you really enjoy TransWorld. Thanks for the kind words they mean alot and Thanks for see me just as I am. Shane and its Thank You! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Did someone say Gore?

What about Gore Galore! Todays donation comes from Kevin at Gore Galore its part of their new line its 2 cool items the first is Jawless Jane and the second ia a really cool Evil Wall Mount this is a $250.00 value! Thanks Kevin! Shane and its they still coming! Shane this time.

For tickets to the biggest party at Transworld go to..... http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site and follow link!
        sigpic

Comment

Sup Guys!

Todays donation is from Posion Props! Actually there is 2 prizes from Adam the first is a set of 5 sound effect CD's this is a value of $150.00 also there is a set of 20 Ambient CD's this is a $350.00 value! I heard them they are really cool! Thanks Adam see you at thr party. Shane and its anyone wanna guess whats next? Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow......

Do you realize that exactly 1 month from this very day we will be getting ready to have the party of the year? The count down is on and I still got some cool prizes to list! I am sooooooo looking forward to seeing everyone new and old friends alike! Don't forget go to......

http://www.graystonemanor.net

go to site and follow link to get your tickets!!

Shane and its 30 days and counting! Shane this time.
            Last edited by graystone; 02-24-2010, 08:12 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Shane,
              I need to explain the prop donation a little more.
              The Jawless Jane isa sereved head mounted on a "Dope on a Rope"
              The "DOAR" is an actor prop.
              It is a severed head of your choice mounted on a rope handle to use as an actor prop. It is built to take a beating and being an actor prop you know it will. The purpose is to quickly shove and shake it in the faces of your customers. It should assist with a quick startle, or if used subtly it will then help the creep factor of your actor.
              We now have over 50 heads to choose from for this prop so you can equip several actors each with a unique head.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin...

Thanks for explaining I love it! I also so love the wall mounts you guys make they for sure are the bomb! Shane and its see ya soon! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok!

I have our Darkness Behind the Scenes Tour and Actor Tour Tickets..
                  Columbia Haunt Tour Tickets...
                  And
                  Insane Shane Tickets....

Now I am ready to roll!

Thanks!

Ben
                  Ben Armstrong
                  NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                  www.Fearworld.com
                  www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Thanks Ben

Look forward to seeing you guys! Hey don't forget you will be one of the Judges for the costume party! Shane and its the winner is...... Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

My Buddy Died

No, No, No actually its todays donation! It's from Dream Scape Studios its one of their "Dead Buddies" these guys are cool and great to sit in your hearse! Its a $500.00 value! Thanks Brian for your support! Shane and its see you guys there! Shane this time.

tickets.....http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link

Dead Buddy Youtube Video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUheQPNF-v4
                      sigpic

Comment

Shane evidently Danny got some of Dans alcohol he gets past customs and aquired a tape worm. Hence the posts. Any way its a long story! LOL! Get it! Tape worm. Long Story! Ha ha ha! Anyway.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Bubbles?

Crazy wild black light bubbles? Hummmmm ya never know what kind of world of wackey music and lighting you will find when parting down with us? Shane and its hummmmmm what does this mean? Shane this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I still....

Got some cool donations to list from the following...

House of Horrors

Midnight Studios

NetherWorld

Lights Alive

Morris Costumes

Midnight Syndicate

Rotting Flesh Radio

Unit70

Whos not got their tickets yet? I still got to get mine for my bunch! Shane and its I always wait till the last minute! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lights, Lights, Lights

Todays donation comes from Lights Alive its their FireFly 201 Lighting Simulator it has a $250.00 value! Thanks Steve! Shane and its more on the way!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Music?

Here is something everyone can use and its gave to us by Midnight Syndicate its a complete set of 7 of their CD's also thrown in will be a couple of tee shirts and hat! this is a $175.00 value! Thanks Ed! Shane and its I am not done yet. Shane this time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X