Tickets On Sale Now Check It Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damon,

I have been building a list of vendors/prizes on my Transworld info page, if you don't want to search through this thread.

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2010t...dhauntshow.php

It is by no means the official list... Shane has that... but it is at the very least, most of what has been announced on this thread.
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Today's prize....

Give away comes from Bucky's Boneyard they are donating a.....

Full size skeleton
      Pr of skulls
      15lb bag of assorted bones

This is a $265.00 value and I am sure will be well used in a Haunt somewhere! Thanks Linda for your support! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Just got 2 tickets to the Insane Shane kick off party, Columbia tour and the Darkness tour. This will be a great time at TW that's for sure!

I still have to register for the show itself and pick a few seminars, lol.

See everyone there.

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks Eric

I still need to buy tickets for the events even my own! Tickets seem to be moving each day were getting sales and I am very Thankful to everyone thats supporting it and for those of you that's not got tickets yet you still got plenty of time! Shane and its I still got prizes to list! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Ready?

For the next prize? Shane and its let me know! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

OK!

Here is the next item up to be give away. Its a Distortions Grand Paw this old man will look good keeping an eye out for you. This prop is a $300.00 value! Thanks Ed and Marsha! Shane and its I still got more to announce! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Todays Donation!!!

This is really cool and we will be playing it so you can see it at the party! Given to us by Pale Night Productions. Its a really cool CGI effect of a possessed girl crawling on the ceiling it has a value of $750.00! Thanks Kip for this cool gift! Shane and its I still have more! Shane this time!
                Last edited by graystone; 03-06-2010, 09:06 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's another one!

Here is some really cool looking mask from Abracadaver there is 5 total.

1. Gunther Mask

2. Doc Half Mask

3. Zombie Half Mask

4. Clown Half Mask

5. Pig Half Mask

These mask have a value of $85.00 each! Larry thanks for your support! Get your tickets to the party of all parties! March 24th Ren Grand Hotel Land Mark Ball Room!

http://www.graystonemanor.net follow the link!!

Guys have I got some great prizes or what! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Man, between you and Larry this forum is nothing but a promotional tool for your party and his haunt tours! Just kidding with ya! But, by now we all know about these events, very much so!

DA

Comment

Dark

Great observation that's what this thread is about. Just as Larrys thread is about his tour and Gregs thread is about his tour and so on. I also might add Dark why should I not keep the word out I mean after all I have spent a bundle on this. I would ask you how much have you spent to support this show? LOL oh I will say just kidding too after making an uncalled for responce. Again this is about EVERYONE having a good time with vendors and buyers hanging out. Shane and its who ever made Dark look at this post! STOP IT HE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! Shane this time.
                      Last edited by graystone; 02-16-2010, 08:40 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shane,

Thanks for posting all of these updates to keep us informed. The party just keeps looking better and better!
                        Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Looking forward to it Shane, thanks for the updates.

Eric
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks Guys

I am looking forward to seeing you guys too! Shane and its see you there! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

This party will be EPIC! And it wouldnt be a good night until I have to be hauled back to my room on a luggage cart!

Comment

Kale, Eric, Adam

Everyone Thanks for all the support. Were going to have everyone there looks like and ALL will be having a great time! Shane and its I will list more soon! Shane this time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X