Skulltronix with DMX Light Package LOW SALE PRICE $1200.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skulltronix with DMX Light Package LOW SALE PRICE $1200.00

Hi I purchased this on ebay recently but never used it(I have a MAC computer and need a PC to operate it) I am looking to get what I paid for it ($1200)
    Anyhow here is the description from ebay.
    Description:

Item Specifics - Item Condition
    Condition:
    New

Holiday :
    Halloween
    UP for auction is a NEW never used in haunted house , only taken out of box and checked to see if works. We order and did not receive in time to put in Halloween Haunted House. This DMX skull comes with the DMX lighting package also this is a $ 250.00 dollar upgrade. The complete setup cost over $ 1700.00 dollars . I will also have included in this auction an unaged bucky 4th quality skeleton with the rod inserted for mounting the DMX skull onto it. This is an excellent skull , we have 2 others that we use in our haunt. We are going to sacrifice this one at a great price. If you want to see this skull in action with the dmx lighting go to : www.skulltronix.com

I live in Los Angeles and would love to sell to someone who is local if possible. Also willing to trade for a skulltronix ghost bust as I don't need a computer to operate that. Anyhow if interested please let me know-thanks!

Im interested but live in Ohio....
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I have a few other out of state people interested as well. If no one local wants to trade a ghost bust for it then I can list on ebay and sell it for $1200.00 I can take paypal if the person has 100% positive feedback and a history of transactions.

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
      Im interested but live in Ohio....

Comment

Great.... just send me a message when you do place it on Ebay
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Skulltronix

Haven't see this item posted to eBay. Was it sold?

Comment

Working...
          X