Complete Alien 3-D Haunt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phill11 View Post
    I just tried contacting you via the form on the website and it came up as "Invalid Token". I am looking into a possible purchase.

Thank you,
    Phillip

Phillip.White.1@asu.edu
    Hi Philip. Sorry you had trouble with the website - not sure why that happened. I will email you directly at the address in your post.

Comment

I love the t-shirts... very clever! You have my kudos.

I don't think you mention anywhere how much you are selling it for...that might help move the attraction.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

hey, I am trying to contact you. I was the one who contacted you last september on purchasing the haunt. I broke my sternum and am still limited on what i am able to do. I am still interested in purchasing it if you still have it.

thanks james

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          I love the t-shirts... very clever! You have my kudos.

Thanks Larry. We had a lot of fun with the theme.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbobs_scarefactor View Post
            hey, I am trying to contact you. I was the one who contacted you last september on purchasing the haunt. I broke my sternum and am still limited on what i am able to do. I am still interested in purchasing it if you still have it.

thanks james

Hi James,

I still have your email address and mine is still the same. I'll email you.

Rob

Comment

July Blow-out Price

So it comes as no shock to me, given the current economic climate, that the attraction is still available. Nevertheless, it pains me to see it sitting in storage when I am positive there is someone out there who is looking to either start their first pro haunt or expand their current show. The fact is, I really want to see this haunt up and running this fall, especially with Halloween on a Saturday. This is a year no haunt should be sitting in a trailer.

So we have decided to offer the entire attraction, as described in this thread and at the link below, for a blow-out price of $55,000 if we can find a buyer by the end of July. After that, the asking price will go back up to the high $70's and I will continue to pay for storage. For this special price, the inclusion of the "branding package" described on the site is negotiable.

Check it out here

Comment

I must tell you that it’s not the economic state of the economy that is keeping this haunt from selling, it is the ridiculously high price. Selling this haunt for 70,000 plus is preposterous. After reviewing the pictures and description on the website, this haunt value is no where near what you are claiming. A professional haunter could throw together a better haunt than this with 1/4 of the money.
                The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

get a life

hey tart who asked you , oh thats right nobody you are wrong for acting like that shame on you you owe alien haunt an apology if you dont like the price of something dont buy it , or you can continue being the hole you made your self out to be in your last post . your choice geesh and you call yourself a haunter not in my family , you would be fired and you can take that one to the bank , come on haunters back me up here

Comment

Fear - glad you stepped up. I saw that earlier and did not have time to comment. Alien did not post it for a debate of if his price was rightm but there is no way 25% of his asking price begins to cover material costs. The market determines value, and that comment was just plain rude.
                    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
                    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
                    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

From the HOLE. Sorry you feel the way you do. Any experienced haunter would know that the price is outrageous. These posts are for opinions, and that mine. I am trying to protect the lesser in experienced haunter from making a bad financial decision. If you dont like other peoples opinion stop posting or reading. You think its a great deal, awesome, good for you, i dont feel the same so F-OFF!
                        The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

Maybe the haunt is worth it but the pictures and the presentation does not dictate it. Maybe a better presentation would reflect the sought after value.

Comment

We are accepting offers and are ready to blow this out.

Contact us through the link at http://www.hauntedhouse4sale.com/
                            Last edited by Alien Haunter; 02-12-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

This attraction is still available. We are selling the tents either together with the attraction or separately at the link below

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...ents-One-Price

Comment

I've opened the haunt up to the world on ebay, with or without the four tents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alien-Theme-Turn...-/280644770637

Still rather sell it to a pro though.

Comment

Working...
                                X