No announcement yet.

Vacuum form as promised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, new guy again- so maybe this has been mentioned: I've been aware of vacu-forms for quite a while, but have never seen a book shelf form- you know like a facing of books. A form of one shelf at a time would be interesting to me. That way I could put whatever number of shelves together I wanted. I dunno, maybe real books might be cheaper since it seems no one reads anymore. Just wondering....
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Did You ever get a website up. We are looking to buy for next yr.

Comment

A panel with all skulls would be great! Keep us updated on the web page.

Comment

Update-

Thanks for all the inquiries. When I put up the teaser pics we got slammed with request for orders. After punching out a test order we decided that our machine was to labor intensive to fulfill orders in a timely costly fashion. The last thing we wanted to do is come into the market and not deliver great customer service. So we stalled that project until the March show so proper adjustments could be made.
          There will be no website until then. We will not take orders until then.
          We are currently working on a line of static and animatronic props. You are going to love. We decided not to show any items until March because of the frenzy created from the vacuum form panels.
          We love the dark zone but we intend on showing in the lighted area. We want to highlight our paint schemes.
          We also will take and deliver orders based on when placed and product availability. Not the size of the haunt. We listen….
          We’re going blow your socks off!

@Zombietoxin- way ahead of ya!

@Haunted Wolf- We discussed that with another vendor and I think he will be doing something similar. If we have time we might revisit.

Couch & Bagy
          Hazard Room Props
          Coming March 2011

Comment

Very dissapointed you wont be offering these designs. I hope ou are able to soon.
            Allen H
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Hey Allen,
              We are targeting releasing those but not until the show, Sorry if I wasn't clear.
              Thanks

Comment

great work very nice job.
                In Darkness they hunt the living
                http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

so how is the website coming? are these for sale?

Comment

Here they are, they were at Transworld and had a great showing! Im looking forward to what they will be doing in the future.
                    http://www.hazardroom.com/
                    Allen H
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Allen...Thanks for letting me pick your brain at the show.... We are not waiting to introduce new stuff.
                      We should be done soon with everyone's orders real soon then we will throw 5 more animatronics up on the site. One is pretty big ....

Here is new stuff to the site as of tonight I believe. Girl clown is my fave....
                      Last edited by tonguesandwich; 04-11-2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Very neat masks! Can't decide my favorite!!! Love the girl clown too, there's never many girlie options out there! Good choice!
                        Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Yeap...we noticed that at the show. We have some more female oriented stuff in the works.

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
                          Here is new stuff to the site as of tonight I believe. Girl clown is my fave....

Comment

Show me the walls!!

Comment

Uh...check the prices on the masks. They have been adjusted big time (much lower). I entered the wrong prices..shouldn't work while sleeping...

Comment

I was just over at Hazard Room tonight and believe me the new pieces look awesome!!!
                                I agree the girl clown is really unique and looks great up close!!!

The "pig/human" mask is REALLY cool!!! It's something that would be extremely costly if not impossible to
                                do anyother way. It would be perfect in a slaughter room, a meat locker, even a chainsaw guy!!

Wait until you see the other new stuff they're bringing out....way cool!!

Rich
                                R&J Productions
                                Las Vegas, NV
                                www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X