Haunt Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Books

Just a quick heads up. I have approximately one dozen of the Fright Team Management Books (Book & CD) left. I plan to place an order from the publisher just prior to MHC and should have my inventory replenished shortly after returning from the convention. I'm doing my best to stick to the promise of having orders that are placed before Noon CST ship out the same day, and orders received after Noon ship the following day. Of course orders placed on Saturday afternoon don't ship until Monday. Other than when I was recently out of town, I've been able to ship orders pretty much immediately upon receipt. When orders ship, a notification and tracking number are immediately sent to the Customer.

I have approximately 75 of my first book, "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur", still in stock so that should hold me over until my replenishment comes in after MHC.

Thanks for all the orders that have been coming in lately. I appreciate your support! I also appreciate the great feedback I've been receiving from those who have been enjoying my materials!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Your books and the documents cd have come in real handy with us opening a brand new attraction the year Kelly. Even though all of us invoved have been haunting a long time, no one knows everything, and one bit of info learned is worth triple the price of the books. The fright team managment documents have been great too. Even though we modified them specifically to work for our attraction, it was priceless to have a starting point.

Thanks Kelly!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Both of his books are great tools with lots of information it is a must have for anyone interested in opening a haunt or even for those whom already have one.
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words! See you at MHC!!!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
        X