Coming Vacuum Form Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Vacuum Form Panels

I went to the trade show and saw some pretty cool vacuum form panels. My friend and I thought of a bunch that would be pretty cool that no one else has. Long story short, I have a 4x8 vacuum form machine sitting in my warehouse. Have about 7 panel templates done. Will press and paint about a dozen different styles in the next 2 weeks. Then i will post pics. Just wanted to give a heads up on those debating on ordering what they saw.
    I am working with a top notch artist and I was an Art teacher for 17 years before I figured out how to make money.... so guaranteed bad-ass!

So this will be something that you'll be offering to the industry? Any pics? -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yes. Should have a good assortment by summer.
      will post pics of 8 to 12 different panels in 2 weeks.

I also have a Halloween store "All Things Halloween" (not on the web) so I will be selling them out of that too.

Comment

Cool.... can't wait to see them! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Keep me posted on this too...

Peter T
          FS
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
          https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

I am interested as well.

Comment

Damn Keep us posted TS!! Im deff. interested
              Mike

Comment

any idea on pricing

Comment

Sounds very cool.

Excellent. Very excited to see what you come up with.

Comment

These templates are done but have not been tested with stretch. Some may have a common theme but will be different as we can get them. I would post pics but you know how people like to flatter you by imitating. So I'll wait until we post them for sale

1. Simple Morgue Doors
                    2. Mausoleum wall
                    3. BulkHead Door
                    4. Spike Wall
                    5. Industrial Door

Finish this week (almost done)
                    1. Gothic Wall
                    2. Tomb Wall
                    3. Industrial pipes (flip wall) x3
                    4. Gothic door

Next week
                    1. Classic Dungeon door
                    2. Two sheet Door Circular Nautical/Spaceship Door
                    3. Wicked Toy Shelf (Moveable pieces)
                    4. Requests for Egyptian walls … will approve artwork in the next few days and will get er done!

Two full structures soon to follow
                    1. Atlantis crypt
                    2. DL Style Crypt

Pricing ??? At the show I believe the pricing was 90 to 150??? Depends on the panel. I could see only one going over a hundred. That would be the wicked toy shelf because it is more of a complete prop. Price breaks on quantity. Obviously free would be great but that would be a short-lived venture. What do you think ? Maybe you should wait until see the talent of my creative director.

Fly by Night Company? Nope! I am established in my other business teaching people how to earn income getting in shape. I have an awesome residual income and never have to work again. I love Halloween and the tax breaks don’t hurt. . I am not in this for the fast cash, I don’t need it!
                    How about this one…I will hire someone to actually answer the phone
                    I want to offer a quality product with a competitive price and with CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I think I just vented?

Static prop line is in works. Concepts done!

Name of the company will be Hazard Room LLC AKA Hazard Room Props

As soon as I get a site up I will buy ad space on this forum.

Feedback is appreciated

Comment

What material will these panels be made from? ABS or PVC and will they be flame retardant? Also, what will the thickness be?
                      Last edited by MindWerxKMG; 04-14-2010, 05:31 AM.
                      Kevin
                      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Abs.... the standard is .060. Fire retardant ... if your talking beaded plastic your going to add a 100 bucks a sheet in cost. If you can find it cheaper let me know.
                        If your talking paint, then that can be done fairly cheap.

Comment

Thanks for the info. We fall under the jusidicion of the Georgia State Fire Marshall (not our local guy) and he is tough and not too fond of Special Amusement Occupancies!!!!

I'm anxious to see your panels.

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
                          Abs.... the standard is .060. Fire retardant ... if your talking beaded plastic your going to add a 100 bucks a sheet in cost. If you can find it cheaper let me know.
                          If your talking paint, then that can be done fairly cheap.
                          Kevin
                          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

These sound like something i would like to see. Let us know when you have pictures

Comment

You should get a booth and debut the walls at Midwest Haunters Convention.

Comment

Working...
                              X