No announcement yet.

You know you want one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow those are awesome...I always love toys that no matter what agree with me
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Ben, please ad them to the store

POST-HASTE !!!!! thank you ! I am unable to travel to see you guys, so I would love to get one. Please advise.

Comment

How much are they? Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I know Larry.....

They are $19.99 BUT WAIT!! theres more just because your a NetherWorld fan were going to add the super dooper box for free thats right free!! all for just $19.99 and if that were not enough if you act right now we will throw in 50 free tickets to NetherWorld thats right Free! So you get the Bobble head doll and the 50 free tickets all for $19.99 but WAIT! if you one of the first 100 callers Ben will actually deliver it free anywhere in the U.S. to your front door in the NetherWorld cash cab! THAT'S RIGHT FREE! and if your act now and say Shane sent ya were going to double your order!! That's right DOUBLE YOUR ORDER!! So act now and you get the bobble head doll, the cool super dooper box, the 50 free tickets to NetherWorld then we will double your order and have Ben deliver it free anywhere in the U.S. all for the unbeatable price of just $19.99! Shane and its act now supplies are limited! Shane this time!!!

LMAO Ben was that a sales pitch or was that a sales pitch?
          sigpic

Comment

If you make them available online, I would definitely purchase buttons and a bobble head.

Comment

Wow Shane you were almost as irritating on that post as Billy Mays was in real life! HA!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X