Hauntworld Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gang,

Hope everyone is having a great time getting prepared for the season. If anyone is having any problems or questions with their HauntWorld Magazine subscriptions, give Erin a call. She manages all subscriptions and she's a peach to deal with! The office number is 314-241-3456 or you could email her at hpiofficemanager@sbcglobal.net

Happy Haunting,
    Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Got mine yesterday and read it cover to cover, good stuff! Very interesting articles about both Atrox Factory and Graystone Manor and Shane provided some great info on what makes his event unique.
      Mike Quill
      Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

Anyone with subscription issues should contact us by email so we can look into them... We printed three magazines in the calender year 2009 so far. We might still print another one in December which would be FOUR magazines for 2009. Another one will go into the works after Halloween.

WE HAVE NO HAUNT TO FEATURE... we would love to feature YOUR HAUNT but as always we need info on why we should. Not opposed to featuring anyones haunted house just need a reason. Ben Armstrong came to me and said feature Atrox and Greystone after he visted their haunts so we did. If you really want your haunt featured convince Ben to come visit your haunted house. He's really been the main haunt reviewer and I think he's enjoyed visiting all of these haunted houses.

I wish I could get out more myself but just haven't been able to.

This latest issue isn't as big as some in the past but you will notice the magazines are full color cover to cover, the entire magazine is laid out by Brainstorm Studios which really raised the cost but I think its worth it.

We are investing in the magazine and making sure we provide articles that HELP YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

We will continue to publish articles that help your business and steer clear of any rumors, drama or whatever else!!!! HELPING YOUR BUSINESS GROW is our only objective!

So with all that being said suggest more things you want us to discover, dive into or feature! We're listening!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well.......

I have not seen mine yet the pony express may have turned back North LOL But sounds like its a good one. Its cool though it was an honor to share this experience with Paul and the gang! Hopefully everyone as they recieve it will continue to enjoy it. Shane and its maybe tomorrow. Shane this time
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Patti for the help.. I'll give erin a call
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
            X