Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

Ben,
    You and your crew have done it again. I can't wait to see the show (come on September!!!). Keep up the good work.
    Dewayne
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

I agree, if your 555.

It's been a real pleasure to work with Ben on the HHA. Who better to be the President? He and his crew are real pioneers in the industry. It's really awesome to see that they never rest on their laurels.

This new stuff and the recently posted sets are the best so far.

Kudos to Ben, Billy and the entire Netherworld staff. They really make our industry shine!

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

if your 555 i am 666

i agree
        Ben and his crew are top notch
        and make this industry look good....
        I am always learning from him
        in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Awesome!!! I have to agree with earlier posts and think the lack of ego may be one reason why Netherworld is a highly regarded, top-notch haunted attraction!!!

Comment

that Ogre is extremely awesome.

Great realism!
            Travis Magee
            Brutal Industries LLC
            www.brutalindustries.com
            www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

Hey Ben can I have the one on the rights phone number?! LOL! No Ive dated enough blood suckers! Ha! But all jokes aside. Ben and Billy never fail to amaze me with there video and pictures ect of Nether World. Hands down I think they are really the best. Great pics Ben. I see you guys do one thing and its just amazing. And then I see all the other big haunts trying to do it the next year. Its really quite funny! Great job! I love those sewer pics you posted on another thread. They really look great! I would love to see them on video w the lighting and everything you did.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Amazing work. I love Splats work but you should drop the names of the make up and costume crew (Matt, Jayne?). Looks like they worked their a$$e$ off.
                Last edited by SpookywoodsFX.com; 08-07-2009, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Shows why you are on top, great work!
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Sure!

The Vamp costumes were done by Jayne Rogers and Will Winters. The Vamp elder mask is by Bill Johnson as was the photography. Matt Silva made the Vampire hands. Roy Wooley fabricated and applied the girls brow ridges. The Ogre was sculpted by Byan Wynia, with some finishing and the fabricating @ painting by Bill Johnson. The Ogre armor was made by Josh Monroe, and painted by Keith Hudson with some details (The skirt) by Jayne Rogers. The custom metal gauntlets are from Bokalo's Armory. The sword is from Alex in Wonderland.

The Brides are Tory Steele, Jillian Uddelson and Erin Coleman.
                    The Ogre is Brian Luallen
                    The Vampire is me.

Lots of great artists!
                    Ben Armstrong
                    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                    www.Fearworld.com
                    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Just amazing that that you have so much talent working for you. It's almost a film production
                      Everything looks damn near flawless. Kudos to you for recognizing the talent and keeping it close.

Comment

very cool

nice costumes
                        Danny

Comment

Sweet!!!

Just wow. As a fellow haunter in GA, I must agree with the others that you all set the bar. My wife and I really enjoyed last years production you had with the mangler and carnivor. I hope to this year take our entire haunt staff as a group to your show to help give inspiration and excite them to realize what is possible! Keep up the great work over there!

Emiliano
                          Emiliano Palumbo
                          General Manager, Dixieland Fun Park

www.dixielandfunpark.com
                          www.dixielandhalloweve.com

Comment

Working...
                          X