No announcement yet.

Hauntworld T-Shirts Part II / New Hauntworld.com / & Mor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as when, I suggest either Friday night or Saturday night. There has only really been one suggested meeting place. Anyone else have any input or interest?
    Jared Layman

Comment

Larry, don't leave us hanging here! :P This was your idea, when and where? :wink: I think there will be a great turn out, if we can agree on it. Personally spending some time away from the Crown would be my vote...

Also, I think Kel mentioned the forum stickers to wear, anything on that?

If Larry is to busy for this, does anyone else wanna step up? :lol:
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

I can only attend the Friday night... leaving Sat. afternoon. -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Got cha beat, I can only be there from 9:32 am on Friday morning to 9:47am Friday morning, after that I'll be floating above the booths and displays using azz-trail projection from the parking lot, or maybe just a flock of helium ballons?
          No, that won't work. Helium balloons don't migrate back north till the middle of May, I forgot.
          It would be neat, floating above, sucking on one balloon talking down at everyone pretending to be the Mickey Mouse voice of God!
          "Thou shalt not eat cheese on Wednesdays! Give it to me instead!"
          "Squeaky has spoken!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Not everyone drinks alcohol or is of legal age, so we have to keep that in mind when planning....Pizza place sounds fun!

Allan

Comment

Actually, just outside the bar is a lot of seating etc. A deli type area (if I remember correctly) and a huge lobby where most people gathered. The bar holds some, but there are many places and lobby space to meet, greet and share a coke, pop, soda, and or beer :wink: Crowne is a traditional hang out for haunters

If not - where's the Pizza Place?

Comment

The pizza place I was thinking about is just a little ways down the road from the Crowne and Convention center. Anyone else think the pizza place is a good idea?
                Jared Layman

Comment

Sound fun to me, from memory Giordano's was really close to the conv center.

Does Giordano's on West Higgins have some kinda room we can use? Otherwise, it will be a tight fit in a booth! :lol:

The show closes at 5 right? How does Friday night around 6/6:30 sound? That should still give us enough time to head back to the Crown afterwards for some late night drinks and chatting.
                  Heartstoppers
                  Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

6-6:30 sounds good to me. I believe Giordona's has booths but also a large section in the middle with tables we could just slide together. We might even be able to call ahead to reserve spots if we know how many are interested. I'm in.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

^ That sounds REALLY good to me! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Re: Hauntworld T-Shirts Part II / New Hauntworld.com / &

Originally posted by drfrightner
                        The new t-shirt design will go hand and hand with a new design for the front page of Hauntworld.com.

Be on the look out because ANYDAY now you will see an ALL-NEW Hauntworld.com front page.

Larry
                        I saw the new hauntworld icon/logo pumpkin :? Please don't change it. The new one looks really bad The original is fine, there's no reason to fix something that is'nt broken. I like the electricity comming out of the pumpkins head in the old one. It looks cooler and is a lot more original than the boring flames you see on pretty much everything else. Plus you can read everything on the old one without straining your eyes. It's in nice, bold print and it looks good. The new one is hard to read and the letters are way to fancy. Also, the old one is a nice, round, token-like icon where as the nes one has those weird looking things jutting out the sides of it. Please just keep it the same :wink:
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well this sounds like a go for some of us!

Nightgore, Mindtumor should we make this official? Since Larry has decided to not respond and put in his thoughts on his idea. (Maybe if we mentioned Mr. Pickle he would perk up! :twisted: )

Shall we put this on our calender?
                          I can call ahead and try to get us a space saved if we get enough people!

Friday Feb 23rd @ 6pm
                          Giodona's Pizza
                          Rosemont
                          9415 W. Higgins Rd.
                          (847)292-2600

Empress, you mentioned you wanted some 'real' pizza, this is the place!
                          Ken, Kel, Scarlett, Greg...anyone else wanna eat greasy food and have a beer with some Hauntworld friends? All in favor say 'Aye'!

Maybe we should start a new thread, so this doesn't keep getting lost...
                          Heartstoppers
                          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

Sounds great to me, Friday the 23rd, 6:00 p.m., Giordanos. I am in and I have 4 adults total with me. I suggest since it is a hauntworld gathering we all wear our hauntworld shirts so we know who's all together. This thread is kind of old so I am sure Larry just hasn't been checking it. I will start a new one.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Where is this Pizza place?

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President
                              www.HalloweenProductions.com
                              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

http://www.giordanos.com/locations.php