No announcement yet.

Honeymoon tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a ball hanging out with you guys again, and as always someone ended up drunk, LOL. The Jello shots were awsome event the vodka orange food colored ones. I am so glad y'all had a great time and enjoyed the haunt we all put some time and love into it, infact the day y'all showed up Vinny was putting tin on the back roof for the second haunt. Can't wait to come see yall again and my wife said we are comming up for the 4th of July party so have the shots ready next year LOL.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Doc (MY BFF LOL),
      We had an awsome time and can't wait to see you again!!! Tell your wife that
      we look forward to you coming on the 4th to our party!
      I am going to have lots more jello shots!!!
      And since she is from "good stock" I will make her some of her own!! LOL! I love you anyway though!

Christina
      FearFest

Comment

We are home!!!

Well we finally got home this afternoon. We want to thank ALL of the haunts that were kind enough to open there doors to us. We saw many awsome haunts and the diffrences in the way each haunt is differs in construction and detailing is amazing. We shared great conversation and ideas with many haunts across the country. Our travels took us OVER 4000 miles in many states. We had a great time and want to do it again when time permits. If anyone else has the time to do this I highly recommend it, it was a blast! If any haunters across the country ever come by Columbia Missouri give me a PM or a call and we will return the favor.
        THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL YOU HAUNTERS THAT OPENED YOUR DOORS TO US!!

Thank you,
        Greg and Christina
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

It was good to see you guys the other day. I hope ya'll enjoyed the Shreveport area.

I will see you guys again at TW!!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

yeah great to meet with you two over lunch, sorry i could not have taken the day off! hope you enjoyed what we had setup so far!

Comment

I opened my door...but it was just a barn..so it didnt really work out that well. Now Greg whats this about Jello Shots? Granny loves the Black Cherry ones
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Well Tater, a relative of mine makes the best jello shots you have ever tasted but they are a "little" strong! (Right Doc?) lol Anyway when you come down here in October Tater we will give you a sampling of Columbia jello shots lol. The strawberry ones seem to be liked the best with the peach ones a close second. BEWARE OF THE VODKA ORANGE ONES. They are killers!
                Thanks Brad and Zach for dinner. You didnt have to! Good luck this year. Your haunt is moving right along and your ideas are great. I wish you great sucess in 09!
                Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                X