No announcement yet.

Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane, I'm glad you will be able to see them again. I remember seeing my favorite band Kiss at their "farwell tour" in 2000. We were up front and got a guitar pick from Paul, it hit my wife in the chest. I've seen them probably 6 or 7 times since then lol, they'll never stop.

Here's one you may remember.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Eric

Great find man! Love that one!!!!! Shane and it's I got to look deeper! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

• I don't remember these guys being posted yet. Totally 80's I know this will bring back some memories. Start diggin Shane, lol!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Eric

I seen the Thompson Twins in concert once it was cool! Hey Guys/Eric do you remember Dead or Alive check out how Pete Burns looks now! Hell I think I might would even do whatever he/she is now! Shane and it's sad I know! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Eric!

Your falling behind! Here is one I am sure I will catch hell over! Shane and it's with his sweat band and leg warmers on! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by elowther View Post
              Shane, I'm glad you will be able to see them again. I remember seeing my favorite band Kiss at their "farwell tour" in 2000. We were up front and got a guitar pick from Paul, it hit my wife in the chest. I've seen them probably 6 or 7 times since then lol, they'll never stop.

Here's one you may remember.

GAME OVER

Where obscurity, representative of the era, and cool meet is this track. good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                I seen the Thompson Twins in concert once it was cool! Hey Guys/Eric do you remember Dead or Alive check out how Pete Burns looks now! Hell I think I might would even do whatever he/she is now! Shane and it's sad I know! Shane

got this one in my 80's set, classic.

Comment

• Shane,

It's been a hell week for me driving in all this snow. I even had to stay over for work one night and didn't have internet access, it sucked.

Good one you posted. Here are a few gems for you lol!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Eric

Man I so feel for you! Hopefully God will see that you get a job closer to you! I am on the road alot but only certain times of the year I can't imagine every damn day buddy! I have so relived some good times in my life through this thread and I want to THANK YOU ALL AND MOSTLY YOU ERIC! Shane and it's Thanks Buddy! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for starting this thread in the first place Shane. It was a great time for music and being young. A lot of memories to go around, I can't believe all the ones that pop up we have forgotten about.

Here are a few more. Now it's Twin that's falling behind, lol.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• One more before bed. Let's keep digging deep into the 80's for these.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Here Ya Go!

Lets create a woman! Shane and it's Oingo Boingo Baby! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• 80's music is the best... Nothing better than going to a club for 80's night.

So many good icons from the 80's (Prince, Duran, etc) - but the one hit wonders are great... Dexy's Midnight Runners ("Come on Eileen"), Devo ("Whip it"), J. Giles Band ("Angel is a Centerfold") - my all time fave

Too many to name.
                              sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

• You're slacking Shane, lol!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                                X